First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Bret has been off Ranger 5G for over 3 months now because he had something happen to his eye and he’s having trouble with his vision. I’ve been in contact with him since then and he is starting to get a little better but his vision is only good for a short period of time. I want to respect his privacy and not go into to much details so sorry if it’s a little vague.

I wanted to put this together so anyone who wanted to could wish him a speedy recovery and maybe lift his spirits some knowing we’re all thinking and praying for him. I will send him this link so when he’s able to he can read it at his will. I know some of the new guys/gals might not know Bret but he’s a really great guy and like everyone here I feel is part of this great Ranger family!

Bret, I hope you’re doing well and wanted to lift your spirits some by having everyone at the nuthouse I mean the forum wish you well and a speedy recovery. I was happy to hear your sight is getting a little better and hopefully you can rejoin us back at the asylum soon! Best wishes and praying for a speedy recovery my friend.
Sponsored

Last edited:

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Bret (@Cape Cruiser ), know you catch what you can, when you can and I sure miss your additional humor in all the hi-jinx that Dave and I put Al (@Texasota ) through...not to mention all the damper non-converters :lipssealed:

Hope that it all works right in the end and what needs be, gets done!

Stay as well as possible and God's good grace for you and your family.

Your "Forum Friend"

Terry

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
I hope and pray for a full recovery and look forward to the time you can rejoin us on the forum. Take care of yourself.

Dave @AzScorpion, thanks for doing this, very nice of you.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Bret, I hope you get a handle on your issues soon and can return to posting here. Take care of yourself and remember we will be here when you are able to return.

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Bret! Hang in there buddy, get well and let nature take its course to a speedy recovery!

While you're away, brush up on new damper jokes, we've all gotten stuck on the struggle bus lately!

Fawnbuster Mike

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Bret, hope you get well soon and get back to posting again. Miss your input here.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Bret has been off Ranger 5G for over 3 months now because he had something happen to his eye and he’s having trouble with his vision. I’ve been in contact with him since then and he is starting to get a little better but his vision is only good for a short period of time. I want to respect his privacy and not go into to much details so sorry if it’s a little vague.

I wanted to put this together so anyone who wanted to could wish him a speedy recovery and maybe lift his spirits some knowing we’re all thinking and praying for him. I will send him this link so when he’s able to he can read it at his will. I know some of the new guys/gals might not know Bret but he’s a really great guy and like everyone here I feel is part of this great Ranger family!

Bret, I hope you’re doing well and wanted to lift your spirits some by having everyone at the nuthouse I mean the forum wish you well and a speedy recovery. I was happy to hear your sight is getting a little better and hopefully you can rejoin us back at the asylum soon! Best wishes and praying for a speedy recovery my friend.
HI Bret,

I miss your contributions to these forums, but more improtant is that your recovery is speedy and complete. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Mend well my friend!

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Sponsored