The best Ranger thread ever is on Tacomaworld!

mtbikernate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4
I’m lighting a campfire. I expect you all to join in on a Kumbaya moment once it a blaze… Then we roast tacos, O Kay?
how does one roast a taco? I can't imagine they'd hold together well skewered. and if you made 'em in a pie iron, it seems like it'd be more like a quesadilla instead.

dapakattack

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4
Any ideas who dat might be ?
I think that may have been from a post from May of 2021. I won't share the user's Screen Name but it did involve a Texan and a Canadian....sounds like the beginnings of joke: " A Texan and a Canadian both own a 5g Ranger......"

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
how does one roast a taco? I can't imagine they'd hold together well skewered. and if you made 'em in a pie iron, it seems like it'd be more like a quesadilla instead.
I prefer smoking Tacos myself. ?

Smoking Taco.jpg

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond

JimboAnz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 - Sold
I have been on many forums over the years. This is a good one for sure. One good thing about the TW forum is there are zero ads, no popups, nada. I made a good bunch of friends over there, many wheeling trips, broken down shit, trail fixes, etc. I still visit that forum regularly, not as actively as I once did though. There are plenty of tools over there, and in every online forum to be honest.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
As i read your post....1/2 of my page is filled with three ads. Its one of the biggest downfalls of this forum, other than the damper talk which rates in a very close second.
Although this site makes revenue for the adds shown there are things out there called add blockers. I use them on my phone and PC. I don’t need any more brainwashing other than what I’m getting navigating life!

OHTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
I really enjoy this forum because we stick to trucks and truck stuff for the most part. I have seen many forums ruined with politics and other unrelated crap. Hope it never happens here.:like:

GTGallop

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 SOLD - Now 2023 TRD Offroad
Occupation
Program Manager
The Guy on Taco World that's banned here is "Sleipnir." Which if memory serves me correctly is the license plate that Ronny Dahl had or still has on his off road rigs. But given the pic and info on his profile, he's probably more of a Norse Mythology guy.

Oh well - I wouldn't sweat it. Sounds like he's gone for good reasons. Let him wallow over on TW.
Sponsored