Super paint...

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 PKG
Occupation
Sales
I have said it a lot I feel that some of our paint on our trucks are just not strong. I have small chips In places that I can’t even understand lol but also swirl marks from washing it as safe as possible. Love the truck I just hope the paint holds up I need this to last another 10-12 years as my son will get it in 6.
Sponsored

SupraRanger

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 1985 Toyota Celica Supra
Took my truck in this morning for the same issue and was told that Ford won't cover it however they are stepping up as a dealership and are covering the repair as well as applying thicker 3m. I'm quite thankfully, I didn't even have to beg for them to help, I am ecstatic at my dealership's response!

20200602_222332.jpg

OP
OP

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
I have said it a lot I feel that some of our paint on our trucks are just not strong. I have small chips In places that I can’t even understand lol but also swirl marks from washing it as safe as possible. Love the truck I just hope the paint holds up I need this to last another 10-12 years as my son will get it in 6.
In 4 years, I fully expect my truck to be completely paint free (at the current rate). 2 years after that, I should be able to see through parts of it.
Sponsored