Sunglasses Holder Fascia - Anyone Removed?

OEB0630

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Good morning - curious if anyone has yet removed the sunglass holder, forward dome light, etc. fascia yet? My hope is, it just clips in, but it appears to be held rather tight....so I did not want to start trying without some insight.

My hope is to use the dome light wires to hardwire my Trigger 6-Shooter switch panel in.

Any thoughts/advice?
Sponsored

theanswer3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL
Vehicle Showcase
Good morning - curious if anyone has yet removed the sunglass holder, forward dome light, etc. fascia yet? My hope is, it just clips in, but it appears to be held rather tight....so I did not want to start trying without some insight.

My hope is to use the dome light wires to hardwire my Trigger 6-Shooter switch panel in.

Any thoughts/advice?
I changed mine out to the sunglass one, so yes it is all clips 4 in the rear and 2 lips in the front that lock in. it pops right out. if you open the sunglass part you can see 2 of the clips in the top corner of each side.

OP
OP

OEB0630

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
I changed mine out to the sunglass one, so yes it is all clips 4 in the rear and 2 lips in the front that lock in. it pops right out. if you open the sunglass part you can see 2 of the clips in the top corner of each side.
Thank you for the information, much appreciated!

Grandaccess

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Computer Consultant
I want to put something custom there too, switches?

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
check out sid or jacks rangers. they have done a lot of switch adding etc. to the interiors.
Sponsored