Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
EkpIhn1xa_mid.jpg

Donald S. 15+ US MUSTANG (6TH GEN)
mustang_x100.jpg

How is the quality?
excellent

"This has to be the best and easiest Mustang S550 mod I’ve ever done. Finally all mirror and not cut up with useless spot mirrors. Crystal clear and non reflective. I really can’t say enough about these mirrors !!"

5% off of Suma Mirrors for members here!

Please use 5% off code RANGER5G5OFF at the checkout LINK.

https://www.sumaperformance.com/pages/side-mirrors

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
4J19Y2Kka_mid.jpg

Kevin N. on 22+ GR86/BRZ MIRRORS

How is the quality?
excellent

"The wide angle mirror really helps with the blindspot. I feel much more confident making lane changes. Also because of the low ride height of the GR86, most cars blind me at night. The blue tint makes night driving a lot more bearable."

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
NJQwhi5Xp_mid.jpg

Jonathan C.
on 21+ HONDA CIVIC (11TH GENERATION)

How is the quality?
excellent

"Love these mirrors! The original mirrors are small and hard to see out of IMO, but the Suma mirrors really don’t feel like they are small with the wide angle that they portray. Admittedly, the mirrors are a little hard to see at night (thanks to my vision being bad and window tint), but I’d definitely recommend them to anyone who has an 11th generation civic. The blind spot and defroster work flawlessly and installation was a breeze. Thanks Suma performance!"

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
VyxkvXDWW6_mid.jpg

Tyler N. on
282D3F5B-0287-471B-BC15-1B464ED4B189_x100.jpg

SUPRA MK5

How is the quality?
excellent

"The overall quality, presentation, and the product itself is the top quality you can get for if you’re looking for some great wide angle mirrors! I struggled a bit trying to figure out how to put them on but with the videos Suma provides it definitely helps out a ton. I have this on my 2022 Toyota Supra and let me tell you. I can see everything now on my blind sides! Thank you again!"

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
I like these a lot, but not at $180-210 USD. Make it a 50% discount and I'll put my order in today.

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
I see value in these as opposed to other mirror mods - including some super impressive towing mirror upgrades out of Australia that come in around $800 US. I'm on the fence about blue tint, but the turn signal in the mirror is a cool custom option that might aid towing safety (aside from the improved rear vision - see video below) and really a cost effective towing upgrade. The manufacturer (in another thread) is offering a second go at a group buy with the potential discount of 30% although the value to me of 15% off if 15 members commit is in my budget.

I know I'm really pushing this on the forum but as an enhancement to the practicality of our trucks and potential savings I'm a little selfish. I really hope more people will sign on.

After looking at feedback on Suma they don't seem to be a low quality manufacturer.

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I see value in these as opposed to other mirror mods - including some super impressive towing mirror upgrades out of Australia that come in around $800 US. I'm on the fence about blue tint, but the turn signal in the mirror is a cool custom option that might aid towing safety (aside from the improved rear vision - see video below) and really a cost effective towing upgrade. The manufacturer (in another thread) is offering a second go at a group buy with the potential discount of 30% although the value to me of 15% off if 15 members commit is in my budget.

I know I'm really pushing this on the forum but as an enhancement to the practicality of our trucks and potential savings I'm a little selfish. I really hope more people will sign on.

After looking at feedback on Suma they don't seem to be a low quality manufacturer.
Towing mirrors advantage is in that they are farther out from the vehicle, not the size or FOV as noted in the video. They give you a better line of sight when you are towing something wider than the Ranger, which cannot be achieved with Suma mirrors.

Suma being convex, give you a better FOV for day to day driving, and reduce blind spots, but cannot give you a line of sight around an 8 foot wide trailer.

Also, I think the signal option has to be a factory option as well, like F150 have. I don't think that is an option for Ranger mirrors from Suma.

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Transient
Towing mirrors advantage is in that they are farther out from the vehicle, not the size or FOV as noted in the video. They give you a better line of sight when you are towing something wider than the Ranger, which cannot be achieved with Suma mirrors.

Suma being convex, give you a better FOV for day to day driving, and reduce blind spots, but cannot give you a line of sight around an 8 foot wide trailer.

Also, I think the signal option has to be a factory option as well, like F150 have. I don't think that is an option for Ranger mirrors from Suma.
Definitely if you are towing a wide trailer you are going to want the wider mirrors, so that's a niche option ($$$ and don't apologize). For those of us with smaller work/ATV trailers I think these are a smart upgrade.

If turn signal wiring exists in the harness or can be added simply enough (I'd be wiring mine in combo) it adds visibility for those approaching the truck from behind.

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
If turn signal wiring exists in the harness or can be added simply enough (I'd be wiring mine in combo) it adds visibility for those approaching the truck from behind.
Yes agreed they would be nice for added visibility, what I meant was I don't think Suma offers the option unless it is a factory option. Meaning I don't think Suma Ranger mirrors come with LED, or one way mirror in the arrow pattern for LED to be installed afterward.

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Transient
So... IF Suma can add turn signals AND BLIS indicators AND defrost - at a 'modest' cost.... who wants in?

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Yes, we can offer the combo of Defroster + Turn Signal + BLIS. It is a popular option for other cars.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
V1BOuxpT2_mid.jpg

Chris P. on SUPRA MK5

How is the quality?
excellent

"Way better visibility while driving thanks to the wider angle. Blind spot and mirror controls work well post-install and after a few days with them I’ve run into zero issues. They were also super easy to install and they also look fantastic!"

Status
Not open for further replies.