OP

rangersam

First Name
sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram 1500 sold
It looks like you and I are the oniy people that ordered STXs. Good luck with yours.

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
It looks like you and I are the oniy people that ordered STXs. Good luck with yours.
Best value for me ... eventhough Ford seems awfully confused about the content, and I'm a little miffed about the sunglass holder and the engine cover!:giggle:
I like the black trim better than the magnetic, but the wheel choice is a little iffy with my paint color.
The only other thing I wanted was limited slip and its not even available on a Lariat.
I bought a LS from Ford Motorsport for my current 2001 Ranger when it was new for $250.
Who knows if there is one for the Dana?

Last edited:

BlueOval5.0

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4, 501A, Trailer Tow Pkg, 18” Wheels, White Platinum,
Occupation
Professional Jackass
Have not ordered yet - checking to see if dealer can buy out the lease on my Escape. Am leaning towards STX myself, seems to be an excellent value and a nice addition to the XL.

Lloyd C

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lexus RX350
How many of you have stx on order?
How does the six ppackage differ from the FX4 Off Road with sport appearance. Wish I had this site studied when i ordered in Oct. The Saber STX is what I was hoping to end up with. I ordered sport.

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How does the six ppackage differ from the FX4 Off Road with sport appearance. Wish I had this site studied when i ordered in Oct. The Saber STX is what I was hoping to end up with. I ordered sport.
The STX is only available on the XL trim level. The Sport is a similar package for the XLT and the Lariat.
The Sport truck still comes with XLT or Lariat features plus the trim colors and wheels of the Sport package.
The STX is still an XL with black trim and a few upgrades.
The FX4 is a dedicated off-road package available on all trim levels with 4WD.
My STX will be 2WD.

Lloyd C

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lexus RX350
The STX is only available on the XL trim level. The Sport is a similar package for the XLT and the Lariat.
The Sport truck still comes with XLT or Lariat features plus the trim colors and wheels of the Sport package.
The STX is still an XL with black trim and a few upgrades.
The FX4 is a dedicated off-road package available on all trim levels with 4WD.
My STX will be 2WD.
Thanks I feel better with your explanation. Do u know if my Lariat FX4 sport will have a black grill?

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks I feel better with your explanation. Do u know if my Lariat FX4 sport will have a black grill?
The Sport package includes...
• 17-Inch Magnetic-painted Aluminum Wheels
• 18-Inch Machined Aluminum Wheels with Magnetic-painted Pockets (Optional)
• Black Grille with Magnetic Surround and Magnetic Bars
• Magnetic Front and Rear Bumpers
• Magnetic Wheellip Moldings
• "Sport" Bodyside Decal (not available with FX4 Off-Road Package)

Look here then press "Build your own"...
https://shop.ford.com/build/ranger/...1A.R1E..YZ...76E.SAB.RETAIL.99H.RWD.44U.LAR.]

vehicle.png

pboggini

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lightning Blue XL Ranger 4x2 Supercrew.
How many of you have stx on order?
I ordered an XL with the STX package, 101A and the tow package. I then added on a bunch of options to get the truck I wanted. I'm going to have the dealer take the STX sticker off though. I think the vent will say STX though.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered an XL with the STX package, 101A and the tow package. I then added on a bunch of options to get the truck I wanted. I'm going to have the dealer take the STX sticker off though. I think the vent will say STX though.
The vent is valuable! People like myself would like to buy it.

pboggini

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lightning Blue XL Ranger 4x2 Supercrew.
The vent is valuable! People like myself would like to buy it.
While I'd like to get the XL vent I'll live with the STX one. I'm just having the sticker taken off. I like my trucks more incognito.

magnet79

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XL STX FX4
Occupation
Bartender
Older thread but figured I'd chime in since I haven't seen much STX talk here...

I plan to order a 2WD Magnetic XL with STX package, Co-Pilot 360, and a locking differential. I'd like to add the tow package and spray-in bedliner but may hold off on those to possibly speed up the build time. I've seen a few comments on the forums saying certain options have been the reason for holdups. No way to know for sure I guess, but since those are easy add-ons at the dealer I may wait on them.

It seems to me that the STX and Co-Pilot pretty much gets you an XLT minus carpeted floors (which I actually prefer the vinyl anyway), and a few different colors of plastic inside and out (again, I prefer the black exterior trim and could take or leave the different dash colors). Definitely the obvious choice for me.
Sponsored