CB750F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ / SCAB Ranger XLT/FX4 & various motos
Occupation
Human
YUP!
Also, when driving by a store with big windows, watching the reflection of my truck.

Yea, good looking truck man...

That vanity check, :LOL::crackup::crackup:
Sponsored

TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger
Mine is a daily driver … (yes even with being a special edition) and it feels like I am riding a wodden rollercoaster constantly.

But Gosh Dang she looks amazing and gets compliments 3-4 times a week.

donsmith

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Television cameraman and video editor
Anybody else still think their Ranger is one of the greatest trucks made like I do???
ME! ME! ME! I got my ‘22 Ranger Lariat Sport in red last February and I STILL think it’s the most enjoyable vehicle I’ve ever known! That great design in red stands out everywhere I go and I get so many compliments!

Cwalker

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger
Occupation
Retired
I have not been driving my 2022 Ford Ranger Tremor much in the past very much. It has been in our garage just resting for the last month. Lots of spotty rain showers and I hate water spots on black vehicles! (I know, why did you buy it if you're going to just leave it parked in the garage). Anyway, we have had to do a bit of running back and forth to out vet as our one dog has knee issues (Torn ACL in both knees and the surgeon found both knees also have Luxating Patella as well in both knees) Anyway, we have been taking my wife's Explorer as the injured dog rides better in the rear area of her vehicle.

Back to the topic.... I drove my Ranger today for the first time in a month and it is a real pleasure to drive! It is fun to drive, rides great, looks awesome, and comfortable too. Did I mention it looks awesome??? :clap:

So, I just wanted to say how lucky and blessed I am to have such a great midsize truck!

It still makes me smile when I look at it!

Anybody else still think their Ranger is one of the greatest trucks made like I do???
Mine is a 2020 Supercab. I'm 79 years old and have owned God only knows how many vehicles including F 150s and Chrysler muscle cars and a Corvette but this is the most fun vehicle I have ever owned.

RetiredNotFired

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat on order/'47 Chevy Bus Cpe
Occupation
Retired
I have not been driving my 2022 Ford Ranger Tremor much in the past very much. It has been in our garage just resting for the last month. Lots of spotty rain showers and I hate water spots on black vehicles! (I know, why did you buy it if you're going to just leave it parked in the garage). Anyway, we have had to do a bit of running back and forth to out vet as our one dog has knee issues (Torn ACL in both knees and the surgeon found both knees also have Luxating Patella as well in both knees) Anyway, we have been taking my wife's Explorer as the injured dog rides better in the rear area of her vehicle.

Back to the topic.... I drove my Ranger today for the first time in a month and it is a real pleasure to drive! It is fun to drive, rides great, looks awesome, and comfortable too. Did I mention it looks awesome??? :clap:

So, I just wanted to say how lucky and blessed I am to have such a great midsize truck!

I'm with you. Whenever I drive it or look at in the drive, I say to myself "Damn I love that truck!".

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
So I have my 2020 FX4 as most aware. It has a whole 3700 miles and just had the starter fail terribly. Took almost 3 weeks to get into dealer to be fixed under warranty. But did not change a thing. I agree still awesome truck for me and my girl. Yes I look back and enjoy the look walking up to it.
That’s a true test. When you go through a trial with your Ranger & you still love it.❤

Ranger54

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Service advisor
Mine is a 2019 and I haven't reached 5,000 miles yet. So yes....I drive it on special occasions. And when I do, I'm extremely happy.
Ceramic coat is your friend my fellow black Ranger owners. Two rain storms and she is still mint!

57050C1F-0CAD-4C86-A159-1377FF9D1332.jpeg

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
I've only had it two months but my smile keeps getting bigger and bigger. I love seeing it through the windows. Even up for a late night break, I peer through the blinds to see it in the dark in the driveway.

Great lines and great performance.

I posted this earlier showing that it's still new (but does need a bath and graphene). Even the call of the devil can't sway my love for it! =p

It follows in the footsteps of the FJ-40 I've driven since 1976 - those are mighty big boots to fill - but it's doing an awesome job!

666.jpg

DreamSports

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX
Occupation
Retired

Same here.. Black 22 STX.. I use this :

Screenshot_20220812-112658_Opera.jpg

AzureRanger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep TJ
Occupation
Retired
I feel you on the black truck issue.
X2....my black F-150 was recently totaled. It always stayed outside and it was a losing battle to keep clean. I have a '23 Ranger on order....went with something lighter this time...Azure Gray.

Synfulz

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I've only had it two months but my smile keeps getting bigger and bigger. I love seeing it through the windows. Even up for a late night break, I peer through the blinds to see it in the dark in the driveway.

Great lines and great performance.

I posted this earlier showing that it's still new (but does need a bath and graphene). Even the call of the devil can't sway my love for it! =p

It follows in the footsteps of the FJ-40 I've driven since 1976 - those are mighty big boots to fill - but it's doing an awesome job!

666.jpg
I already posted above but wanted add. So this Ranger is like my 56th vehicle I have owned in my life. It ranks near the top of all of them. First of course was my Shelby, then I truly enjoyed my Lincoln. The Ranger I have to say takes 3rd spot for me out of 56.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
I already posted above but wanted add. So this Ranger is like my 56th vehicle I have owned in my life. It ranks near the top of all of them. First of course was my Shelby, then I truly enjoyed my Lincoln. The Ranger I have to say takes 3rd spot for me out of 56.
That really says something about the Ranger - that's a hell of a testimonial! =)
Sponsored