Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 ChargerDaytona
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
I am not affiliated with this Company, just a "find"....something you may be interested in. Sticker labels for upfitter switches or your own switches. These come in several colors and glow-in-the-dark. They were originally made for the Bronco but will work on the Ranger as well.

I ordered the Badlands orange which also matches cyber orange. They also come in black and white and glow-in-the-dark. Very well made, smaller than I thought but they are made to go on the switches themselves. I got these for my Bronco (not built yet)....but have also used them on my new RANGER Tremor as it also comes with upfitter switches. Upfitter switches on the Bronco are overhead so placing these on the switches....they are viewable. On the Ranger the switches are on the dash and stickers are better below the switches. Photos below. NOTE that StickerFAB makes many other items as well.

StickerFab - Custom Pre-cut Vinyl for Cars

StickerFAB.jpg

StickerFAB2.jpg

StickerFAB3.jpg
Sponsored

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome, I was just thinking about how to label these switches!

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
The key fob stickers are pretty nice too.

OP
OP
OregonRangerTremor

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 ChargerDaytona
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome, I was just thinking about how to label these switches!
It's like they left an area there for labels. You can get them laminated or not...these are the laminated. I figured they would hold up better with cleaners, etc.

StickerFAB3.jpg

Danager

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge
Occupation
Manager
Neat idea. I think I’m going to get similar icons 3d printed.
Am I the only one who finds it odd that the switch is flipped down for on? I know that for overhead applications forward is on, and they are using the same switch bank. I’d be okay if these switches were up for on, or mounted overhead….
The stickers look good though. Nice to have options.

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
It's like they left an area there for labels. You can get them laminated or not...these are the laminated. I figured they would hold up better with cleaners, etc.

StickerFAB3.jpg
I ordered the glow in black and orange on black to see which I like better (both laminated). I also ordered key fob trim too - looks like it's the same fob, if not, no big loss.

I sent them a message letting them know this forum exists and that we were running out of things to buy for these trucks.

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
Neat idea. I think I’m going to get similar icons 3d printed.
Am I the only one who finds it odd that the switch is flipped down for on? I know that for overhead applications forward is on, and they are using the same switch bank. I’d be okay if these switches were up for on, or mounted overhead….
The stickers look good though. Nice to have options.
I find it odd myself.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
much like PRNDS, i simply learn which is which.
sometimes its trial and error as i turn on the wrong lights, but it's a teaching moment.
oops, that wasnt the one i wanted, it was the second from the left...not the third.

Why does this work for me? cuz I'll never be able to read that small sticker unless i put on my glasses. My memory is better than my eyesight.
Kinda like manual shifter pattern label on the knob...if you haven't got it after one look then it's going to be real fun checking where the next gear is...that said, I like to label switches just because it adds to the tech factor... ?

Last edited:

ICE 27

First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger tremor
I am not affiliated with this Company, just a "find"....something you may be interested in. Sticker labels for upfitter switches or your own switches. These come in several colors and glow-in-the-dark. They were originally made for the Bronco but will work on the Ranger as well.

I ordered the Badlands orange which also matches cyber orange. They also come in black and white and glow-in-the-dark. Very well made, smaller than I thought but they are made to go on the switches themselves. I got these for my Bronco (not built yet)....but have also used them on my new RANGER Tremor as it also comes with upfitter switches. Upfitter switches on the Bronco are overhead so placing these on the switches....they are viewable. On the Ranger the switches are on the dash and stickers are better below the switches. Photos below. NOTE that StickerFAB makes many other items as well.

StickerFab - Custom Pre-cut Vinyl for Cars

StickerFAB.jpg

StickerFAB2.jpg

StickerFAB3.jpg
That's awesome
Sponsored