First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat 4x4 Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired.
In all of the detailing videos, I must have missed this one.

My last rig had 150K+ miles, and the leather steering wheel was all shiny. I thought that the leather just wore out.

But thanks to the The Interweb, I found this:

and immediately tried it.

My current steering wheel "looks" fine, only have 11K miles in 18 months, but none the less, it came up all grimy, just like this video.

And after, I could see a big difference.

So just throwing this out if you care to try it.

Cheers!
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Good video and the Magic Erasers work good but make sure they're wet and be careful because the dirt and gunk dripping from them can stain. I use the 303 Aerospace protectant on mine and it keeps it looking new without that oily feeling. It has great UV protection and I use it on all my interior black trim.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GTG9JV...olid=18AQHC875EVXC&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
The first word that popped up to me in the thread title "cleaning" look to see who recently posted on the thread, it's beautiful Dave's picture. Glad he's getting back to his full form with spraying people down with 303 aerospace protectant and throwing microfiber towels at them. Watch out cleaning threads, Dave's out here.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
The first word that popped up to me in the thread title "cleaning" look to see who recently posted on the thread, it's beautiful Dave's picture. Glad he's getting back to his full form with spraying people down with 303 aerospace protectant and throwing microfiber towels at them. Watch out cleaning threads, Dave's out here.
After being sick for so long my truck is the dirtiest it's ever been. I could write my name on the dash it's so bad and the outside is even worse! :surprised: Now that the heats finally breaking and I have some strength back a full detail is on my list to do very soon. Yes, this will including a lot of Aerospace Protectant and Graphene.?

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
After being sick for so long my truck is the dirtiest it's ever been. I could write my name on the dash it's so bad and the outside is even worse! :surprised: Now that the heats finally breaking and I have some strength back a full detail is on my list to do very soon. Yes, this will including a lot of Aerospace Protectant and Graphene.?
Oh no, a single dust bunny prancing on your dash and all of a sudden a hurricane flew through your truck. :giggle: Can't wait to see your shiny beauty again. :handsinair:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Oh no, a single dust bunny prancing on your dash and all of a sudden a hurricane flew through your truck. :giggle: Can't wait to see your shiny beauty again. :handsinair:
It's bad enough we have a lot of dust in the air here to begin with but my dash is starting to look like a kids sandbox. What makes it tough for me is I have a south facing driveway so the sun is on it all day. Great for my rooftop solar but bad for detailing.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
It's bad enough we have a lot of dust in the air here to begin with but my dash is starting to look like a kids sandbox. What makes it tough for me is I have a south facing driveway so the sun is on it all day. Great for my rooftop solar but bad for detailing.
Hah, I did forget you have more dust in the air than usual. Aye, I will never detail in the sun again. Did it a few times but it's just not worth the extra sweat and muscle you have to put in.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Before 303

1632178213335.png

After Dave's Ranger Shopping Network & House of Cleaning Gear Specials has cleaned the gunkiness off

1632178362699.png

?
Sponsored