• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Stage three lariat grill lighs

Remix

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger lariat supercrew
I never installed brand new condition amber four light amber will sale do $60.00 shipped to us
Please reply if interested. Thanks ,john
Sponsored

Kidcon

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
I never installed brand new condition amber four light amber will sale do $60.00 shipped to us
Please reply if interested. Thanks ,john
Do you still have these? Will it have original packaging and installation instructions?

OP
OP

Remix

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes still available. Original package. Can’t find instructions but their are plenty of YouTube videos for installation

Kidcon

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
Yes still available. Original package. Can’t find instructions but their are plenty of YouTube videos for installation
I saw that also! pretty straight forward. Would you take 50 shipped right now. I am paypal ready

OP
OP

Remix

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where are you located?

OP
OP