Stage 3's April 2020 Deals and Discounts!

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
Last edited:

OxyGenIII

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST maybe Ranger in a couple days.
Are these coupons no longer valid?

Also, why is the EIBACH Ranger kit so cheap compared to let's say the Fox 2.0?
Screenshot_20200405-212700_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
Jason@Stage3

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
Are these coupons no longer valid?

Also, why is the EIBACH Ranger kit so cheap compared to let's say the Fox 2.0?
Those coupons won't be valid on anything that's currently part of our sales.

As for the Eibach vs. Fox, the kit components aren't really equivalent, so that's where most of the price difference comes from.

The Eibachs use steel shock bodies, and the front struts don't come with an upper mount, so you have to transfer over your stock mount and isolators. The lower mounts are likewise steel and welded to the bodies. The front struts use machined grooves for the ride height settings, instead of being threaded for a large potion of the body, which saves machining time at the expense of ride height fine-tuning. The shocks and struts themselves are still nice, gas-charged monotubes and provide an excellent bump in performance on and off-road that most Ranger owners will be happy with.

The Foxs use aluminum bodies, and the front coilovers use billet aluminum for the upper and lower mounts for increased strength. The spring is pre-installed and features a higher rate than stock for additional energy absorption. The rear shocks use a billet lower mount on the shaft, but the upper is integrated into the body instead of being welded on after the fact -- again, for strength. The front coilovers are threaded about 60% up the bodies, allowing you to fine-tune ride height (though that's a lot easier on paper). You still get a gas-charged, monotube set of coilovers and shocks that most Ranger owners will be happy with, but can be pushed a bit harder than a kit like the Eibachs.

TL;DR: the Foxs are more expensive, because there's more to them materially, in labor, and in capability.

Not that the Eibach's are bad. If you predominately use your truck on the street and just go camping/hunting/fishing a few times a year on decent forest roads, the Eibachs will be more than enough. It's just up to you to be honest about what you actually use your truck for so you don't end up overspending.

OP
OP
Jason@Stage3

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
Quick Update. The following brands are now on sale:
An update to this. The following brands are now also discounted:
Method Wheels - 15% Off
MBRP - 15% Off
KC HiLites - 15% Off
Kicker - 15% Off

Not super-relevant to this forum, since they don't have a Ranger bumper yet, but if you have a second truck or know someone that has an F150 or Super Duty:
Hammerhead Bumpers - 10% Off

zhuskers1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
retired
What is your lead time for a raptor grill, raptor lights, and a Besttop Bedstep? My truck is scheduled to be built the week of May 11th (assuming plant reopens). Can I use the coupons on the post above? Thanks

FL.ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Are prices reflected on the website or do you have a code?

OP
OP
Jason@Stage3

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
What is your lead time for a raptor grill, raptor lights, and a Besttop Bedstep? My truck is scheduled to be built the week of May 11th (assuming plant reopens). Can I use the coupons on the post above? Thanks
We're supposedly getting in a shipment of Raptor Grilles today, so you'd only be looking at 2-3 business days on those. The grille lights should ship out right away. According to Bestop, the steps won't land until "mid-May", but with COVID still throwing a monkey wrench in things, I'm betting that gets pushed back.

Are prices reflected on the website or do you have a code?
All the products in these sales are/were marked down on the site. No code required.

OxyGenIII

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST maybe Ranger in a couple days.
Those coupons won't be valid on anything that's currently part of our sales.

As for the Eibach vs. Fox, the kit components aren't really equivalent, so that's where most of the price difference comes from.

The Eibachs use steel shock bodies, and the front struts don't come with an upper mount, so you have to transfer over your stock mount and isolators. The lower mounts are likewise steel and welded to the bodies. The front struts use machined grooves for the ride height settings, instead of being threaded for a large potion of the body, which saves machining time at the expense of ride height fine-tuning. The shocks and struts themselves are still nice, gas-charged monotubes and provide an excellent bump in performance on and off-road that most Ranger owners will be happy with.

The Foxs use aluminum bodies, and the front coilovers use billet aluminum for the upper and lower mounts for increased strength. The spring is pre-installed and features a higher rate than stock for additional energy absorption. The rear shocks use a billet lower mount on the shaft, but the upper is integrated into the body instead of being welded on after the fact -- again, for strength. The front coilovers are threaded about 60% up the bodies, allowing you to fine-tune ride height (though that's a lot easier on paper). You still get a gas-charged, monotube set of coilovers and shocks that most Ranger owners will be happy with, but can be pushed a bit harder than a kit like the Eibachs.

TL;DR: the Foxs are more expensive, because there's more to them materially, in labor, and in capability.

Not that the Eibach's are bad. If you predominately use your truck on the street and just go camping/hunting/fishing a few times a year on decent forest roads, the Eibachs will be more than enough. It's just up to you to be honest about what you actually use your truck for so you don't end up overspending.
Sending you a message about ordering a part.

Sashimi_Moto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 E450 C-Class, 2019 Ranger Lariat 501A FX4
I know the COVID situation has created some challenges in your business - can you shed some light on what the current order-to-ship turnaround is? If something is ordered today that is in stock when do you expect to see it leave your facility?

Thank you in advance.

OP
OP
Jason@Stage3

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
I know the COVID situation has created some challenges in your business - can you shed some light on what the current order-to-ship turnaround is? If something is ordered today that is in stock when do you expect to see it leave your facility?
Depends on what you're ordering. If it's something that's in stock at one of our warehouses and ships ground, then we can still usually ship it in one or two business days after order processing.

Our real issue lately has been order processing. We've been getting hammered with orders with everyone eager to spend their stimulus money (which I'm not sure how to feel about, though it's a good problem to have), so actual processing is an issue. Once processed, shipping has generally been fine on in-stock stuff.

If you're wondering about a specific item's availability and ETA, shoot me a PM.

Ronnie_B

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang GT
Are there any codes that would work on a Truxedo cover?

Chuck Lau

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger...2005 Mustang Steeda
Occupation
Retired
Another month, another round of discounts from your pals at Stage 3 to help get you through social distancing if not outright quarantine. This month, you can save big on Eibach Suspension, Starkey Products, UPR, and 5-Star. We also teamed up with Affirm to offer 0% APR financing for 3 or 6 months, pending a credit check. Check out our Blog Post for all the details.

S3M_APR_April_Sales_Blog_Image.jpg
Another month, another round of discounts from your pals at Stage 3 to help get you through social distancing if not outright quarantine. This month, you can save big on Eibach Suspension, Starkey Products, UPR, and 5-Star. We also teamed up with Affirm to offer 0% APR financing for 3 or 6 months, pending a credit check. Check out our Blog Post for all the details.

S3M_APR_April_Sales_Blog_Image.jpg
We're supposedly getting in a shipment of Raptor Grilles today, so you'd only be looking at 2-3 business days on those. The grille lights should ship out right away. According to Bestop, the steps won't land until "mid-May", but with COVID still throwing a monkey wrench in things, I'm betting that gets pushed back.

All the products in these sales are/were marked down on the site. No code required.
Jason: Order#316406 Paid Pay Pal
Yesterday 6-18-20 I ordered on line from Stage 3 Motorsports 2 ea. 2019-2020 Ranger Eibach Rear Pro-Truck Sport Shocks E60-35-048-01-01 Called today Friday 6-19-20 to find out turn around on when to expect them.....To my surprise OFFice CLOSED.....What is going on & would I be better to have you cancel my order? Need them for trip soon....Please Advise!

deeve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Are you sure they are not closed because it is not business hours yet? I think they are in Arizona.

Chappy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x2
Jason: Order#316406 Paid Pay Pal
Yesterday 6-18-20 I ordered on line from Stage 3 Motorsports 2 ea. 2019-2020 Ranger Eibach Rear Pro-Truck Sport Shocks E60-35-048-01-01 Called today Friday 6-19-20 to find out turn around on when to expect them.....To my surprise OFFice CLOSED.....What is going on & would I be better to have you cancel my order? Need them for trip soon....Please Advise!
Hey Chuck - looks like they're in Phoenix which makes it 7:47 their time. I'd say call them back in a couple hours to make sure. Also a lot of companies are closing for JuneTeenth this year so that may be it, but I don't know if that's the case. Enjoy your coming trip!