Spray on interior floor?

RangerCRF

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger fx4
I’ve seen these in a Silverado, wrangler, etc. just came across this ranger randomly on social media. Does anyone know any details?
F659405B-7863-46F2-A8C0-EE6C63FD7F7D.png
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
It looks like this Bullet Liner. You coals add a few drain plugs and have wash out floors like in some of the Bronco models.

https://www.bulletliner.com/bullet-liner-a-good-solution-inside-and-out/

But what many may not know is that spray on sealant can also be used effectively on vehicle interiors. In fact, when it comes to Bullet Liner bed liner, the more creative you can be with the application, the more benefits you can glean—and the more money you can save on your vehicle investment (since a protective sealant can help to protect and preserve the longevity of your ride from the “inside out” as well). That’s why we encourage our customers to Think Outside the Bed™! After all, the interior of your favorite machine should really be its sweet spot. It’s the place where you actually spend the most time. And while you want everyone out on the highway to think of your ‘beauty on wheels’ as worthy eye candy, it’s important to enjoy the scenery from the interior point of view as well.

If you happen to be an off-road explorer or camper, you know that the inside of your Jeep, ATV, pick-up or even your car can get pretty nasty—pretty quickly—after you’ve been around or out on or off the trail. When it comes to pimping out your cab or Jeep/ATV interior, Bullet Liner comes to the rescue in more ways than one. Our sealant can be sprayed on interior floors, and on the steering wheel, dash, gearshift, glove box, and even the headliner. Not only will a fresh coat of protective spray give your ride a cooler, edgier and tougher look, it’ll take interior cleaning to a whole new, more simplified level.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Thats not spray on, that appears to be the factory vinyl floor option, which I believe only comes on base models or work models.

If you notice it is all curvy and not flat in a lot of places, something notorious for vinyl flooring in cars.. Same type of floor in every patrol vehicle I've ever had.

288263d1391133128t-floor-mats-vinyl-floor-img_1259.jpg

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
Thats not spray on, that appears to be the factory vinyl floor option, which I believe only comes on base models or work models.

If you notice it is all curvy and not flat in a lot of places, something notorious for vinyl flooring in cars.. Same type of floor in every patrol vehicle I've ever had.

288263d1391133128t-floor-mats-vinyl-floor-img_1259.jpg
These are all weather floor mats on a factory vinyl floor. I have the factory ones in mine; they fit better than whatever these are, and I had Weather Tech mats in my 2018 Escape and those also fit better than the ones in the pic. I had to order the carpeted floor to get the rubber floor mats in my XL trim. The factory ones have the snaps in the drivers side carpet and floor mat to hold it in place, but the passenger side stays locked in place on its own. I was hesitant to order carpet and then cover it up with rubber, but it is very convenient to remove the mats and scrub & hose them outside of the truck.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Just pulled my Husky liners out yesterday and power washed and scrubbed of all the winter salt off. Look good as new.

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
I’ve seen these in a Silverado, wrangler, etc. just came across this ranger randomly on social media. Does anyone know any details?
F659405B-7863-46F2-A8C0-EE6C63FD7F7D.png
that is factory vinyl flooring same as in mine. so easy to clean
Sponsored