Spod Needs a New Logo and We Need Your Help!

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Is it supposed to be S and then POD like S. Pod , two words ? All I can see is SPOD , one word , gona be a challenge to not think ? of Spod , and the word "Spod" makes me think of some kind of alien plant thingy that sprouts human impostors with bad intentions... but that's probably just me ...

I like RP's design, maybe add a little spaceship , and a Sasquatch...

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
@Baja Designs - folks are going to need a lot more information than “Spod needs a new logo”. I think @RANGER PRIDE mignt be telling you just that in his reply. You provided zero direction so he gave you what you asked for. Help out the creative folks on here….
  • What does the name “sPOD” stand for?
  • What is the brand positioning?
  • Do you want it to align in anyway with the BD logo or brand?
  • What are the preferred Pantone colours? New? BD’s?
  • Are the mountains a deal breaker element?
  • Do you need a tagline incorporated? (I.e., “by Baja Designs”)
I could go on but without a decent creative brief, you’re likely to end up with a bunch of submissions you don’t like.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Baja Designs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado H.D.
OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Baja Designs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado H.D.
@Baja Designs - folks are going to need a lot more information than “Spod needs a new logo”. I think @RANGER PRIDE mignt be telling you just that in his reply. You provided zero direction so he gave you what you asked for. Help out the creative folks on here….
  • What does the name “sPOD” stand for?
  • What is the brand positioning?
  • Do you want it to align in anyway with the BD logo or brand?
  • What are the preferred Pantone colours? New? BD’s?
  • Are the mountains a deal breaker element?
  • Do you need a tagline incorporated? (I.e., “by Baja Designs”)
I could go on but without a decent creative brief, you’re likely to end up with a bunch of submissions you don’t like.
  • What does the name “sPOD” stand for? Smart Power On Demand
  • What is the brand positioning? Is a new acquisition that is slowly going to be integrated into the Baja Designs brand....but will keep and independent name because it is designed for all after market accessories not just lights. The sPod units will be integrated into BD kits.
  • Do you want it to align in anyway with the BD logo or brand? I think we are open to any and all ideas.
  • What are the preferred Pantone colours? New? BD’s? up to you on color, no guidelines in that regard
  • Are the mountains a deal breaker element? I do not think any aspect of the logo is a must have. The more unique the better
  • Do you need a tagline incorporated? (I.e., “by Baja Designs”) Open to any ideas, we do not have any specifics.