First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Retired
They will be sawing my hip joint out first thing tomorrow and hopefully installing a new steel version in its place.

The joint they showed me was a chrome looking gadget and I did inquire to see if they had the sport blackout version, but the surgeon said no, just the chrome look, so it isn't going to match the truck, bummer...

I had a first cousin who never came home from his knee replacement surgery (my sister actually found him dead in his recovery room, suboptimal). So if blood clots after joint replacement run in the family and I don't make it, I just wanted to make sure anyone I might have slighted along the way here knows, it was me not you. :)

Cheers, see you all next week sometime.

B
Sponsored

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
I'm sure it'll go great.

Remember to save a few of those pain pills for post recovery beer days!

I guess you can now say you've got a little boomer in you?

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
They will be sawing my hip joint out first thing tomorrow and hopefully installing a new steel version in its place.

The joint they showed me was a chrome looking gadget and I did inquire to see if they had the sport blackout version, but the surgeon said no, just the chrome look, so it isn't going to match the truck, bummer...

I had a first cousin who never came home from his knee replacement surgery (my sister actually found him dead in his recovery room, suboptimal). So if blood clots after joint replacement run in the family and I don't make it, I just wanted to make sure anyone I might have slighted along the way here knows, it was me not you. :)

B
prayer for a easy surgery and fast recovery bill!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Oh, Don't worry about your Ranger, I can come by and take good care of it. I'll outfit it with all sorts of custom dampers you won't even recognize it. o_O

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Good luck on the surgery. And, remember to follow the therapist instructions to the letter. Over doing it is not better.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat

B
Ok, none of that mister!:turkey: I’m gonna pray you through that surgery! God Bless and take care. See you next week.:)

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Ok, none of that mister!:turkey: I’m gonna pray you through that surgery! God Bless and take care. See you next week.:)
I think I'm going to start a petition thread.

You need a title under your name Tracy, like the mods and admins.

I'm thinking "Den Mother" would be appropriate.

Ronbo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4+
Occupation
Retired LEO Sgt., USAF & USA Veteran.
Vehicle Showcase

B
Wishing you the best. See you on the other side.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I think I'm going to start a petition thread.

You need a title under your name Tracy, like the mods and admins.

I'm thinking "Den Mother" would be appropriate.
If she keep up at her other "occupation" she'll have this title. :shock::oops:

Inmate.jpg
Sponsored