Show me your leveled trucks on OEM wheels!

rooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
STX FX4 SuperCrew
Occupation
engineering systems admin
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, torn between the Eibach shocks at 2.25" and these 2"collars for $100 less.
I just did the rear Eibachs this morning, signficant improvement overall, much more solid feel in the rear. If the fronts are just a good I might go that route eventually.
Sponsored

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 PKG
Occupation
Sales
Ok guys I see a lot of 2.5ā€ and a lot of 3ā€ levels. What space do I need to go with? I just want my truck level lol. I donā€™t want my rear to squat but Iā€™d like it level lol. Any advice would be appreciated

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Ok guys I see a lot of 2.5ā€ and a lot of 3ā€ levels. What space do I need to go with? I just want my truck level lol. I donā€™t want my rear to squat but Iā€™d like it level lol. Any advice would be appreciated
3ā€ if you want it level with the back. I went with the 2.25ā€ Eibach setting to keep a little rake.

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Thanks for the quick response, Iā€™m still debating when Iā€™m going to level the truck as I donā€™t want to buy a new set of tires lol

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Just keep in mind that with the 3" level if you ever tow or haul heavy stuff in the bed now the front end will be higher. I went with the 2.5" level and it's only 3/8" lower than the rear,it still looks perfectly level by eyeing it.

I never intended to buy new tires either but if you're on here long enough you'll end up with them. lol I went with the 265/70/17 because there's no rubbing and you don't have to cut the crash bars.

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Oh I know Iā€™ll end up getting new tires but as of now I wasnā€™t to wear out the stocks lol. I Thinking of the 2.5 you both make a great point

James Martincic

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger xlt, 2005 Saleen mustang, 2019 ram 2500
3ā€ lift before and after lager tires on stock wheels

Arch Stanton

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 4x4 Ingot Silver 301A
Occupation
V.P. of Research and Development; Telemetry and Guidance Testing Facility at Aerodytech Corporation, Reno, Nevada

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Oh I know Iā€™ll end up getting new tires but as of now I wasnā€™t to wear out the stocks lol. I Thinking of the 2.5 you both make a great point
I bought mine online from Tirebuyer and they were great to deal with. I actually sold my stock tires for $300.00 so the new ones ended up only costing me $400.00 in the end. You might be able to get your new one sooner than you think. lol ?

https://www.tirebuyer.com

James Martincic

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger xlt, 2005 Saleen mustang, 2019 ram 2500
I bought mine online from Tirebuyer and they were great to deal with. I actually sold my stock tires for $300.00 so the new ones ended up only costing me $400.00 in the end. You might be able to get your new one sooner than you think. lol ?

https://www.tirebuyer.com
Cool, I also sold my tires on Craigslist for $380. They only had 400 miles on them.

apotocki

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Network Force Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
I went with a 2 inch ReadyLift level. It gave me a 1.5 inch rise in the front. Iā€™m a good inch lower than the rear and have not been happy with it. Every time I look at Maggie I wish she was lifted just a bit more. Needless to say I have a 2.5 inch kit sitting in my garage waiting to be installed. I would love to get tires to go with it but after spending a lot in other ā€˜upgradesā€™ I wonā€™t even try to justify that and will have to wait until the oem DynaProā€™s are worn.