Seriously considering a purchase... read this

TimberWolf2018

First Name
TW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, crew,
In Canada at least Ford will be rolling out employee pricing in a couple of months I just confirmed the RANGER will be part of that program. On my Ranger the Employee price was about $4500 off of MRSP. Xplan was about $2500 off sticker.
So if you are seriously thinking about buying a new RANGER, you may want to wait a few months. You just cant touch the prices,

Just thought I would pass it along....
Sponsored

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
In Canada at least Ford will be rolling out employee pricing in a couple of months I just confirmed the RANGER will be part of that program. On my Ranger the Employee price was about $4500 off of MRSP. Xplan was about $2500 off sticker.
So if you are seriously thinking about buying a new RANGER, you may want to wait a few months. You just cant touch the prices,

Just thought I would pass it along....

That’s exactly why I’ve been holding off. But there are also now at least a couple dealers around that are doing $4000-$6000 off here in Ontario already too. My plan is to hold out until the 2020 order guide and info is announced, hopefully it’s before employee pricing is done and I can make a decision to get a ‘19 or wait for a ‘20. How did you confirm that the Ranger will be included?

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
I got X-Plan and I was still sad about the final price :)

ExChief45

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chrysler Concorde
Occupation
Gas System Operations - Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
I have had my Ranger since the end of March and it is worth every penny I didn't save just to be driving it already, especially when divided over the length of the payments. I got the best deal I could when I purchased. How long is the wait worth it.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I have had my Ranger since the end of March and it is worth every penny I didn't save just to be driving it already, especially when divided over the length of the payments. I got the best deal I could when I purchased. How long is the wait worth it.
I'm happy to wait a little longer to save some extra cash. The truck is a want, not a need but if something happened to my Colorado it'd be a different story!
Sponsored