First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Sport.
Occupation
Aircraft Electrician
Trying to decide how and where I want to mount my SCT BDX tuner. I have a magnetic windshield mount but I’m not sure I like it.

how did you mount yours?

A2617289-BD70-4A7C-B89F-4A3FEB4650EE.jpeg
Sponsored

Gsxrdoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger, XLT 4x4, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Therapist -- Retired Navy
ITs mounted in my glovebox not hooked up, I got a different gauge for real time monitoring.
What gauge would that be. I have mine mounted upper left corner of window. I'll go take a pic.

IMG_0058.jpg

Superdannyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport Appearance Package
Trying to decide how and where I want to mount my SCT BDX tuner. I have a magnetic windshield mount but I’m not sure I like it.

how did you mount yours?

A2617289-BD70-4A7C-B89F-4A3FEB4650EE.jpeg
How did you run the wire? Can it be wireless? I just got my sct bdx today but haven't opened it because I also ordered my wife's Christmas gift at the same time from stage3motorsports haha. I think I'm gonna order that mount too I see it on Amazon.

Last edited:
OP
OP
McLeadslinger

McLeadslinger

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Sport.
Occupation
Aircraft Electrician
My tuner now rides in the glovebox. The wire was the biggest pain to deal with and I never pulled panels to route it. I really wish Ngauge was an option for our trucks but they went out of business.
How did you run the wire? Can it be wireless? I just got my sct bdx today but haven't opened it because I also ordered my wife's Christmas gift at the same time from stage3motorsports haha. I think I'm gonna order that mount too I see it on Amazon.
Sponsored