Screen Mirroring for iOS13 on Sync 3 Finally Working !

RaptorBKK

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Raptor 2020
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum, now driving a 2020 Ranger Raptor and planning to do a big audio upgrade shortly which I will post details of soon, but think you'll
like this post even better

I have a jailbroken iPhone X running iOS 13.3 and have been waiting patiently for the creator of CarBridge ( the program that unlocks screen mirroring
on sync 3 ) to update from iOS 12 , well after several months the 13.3 update was launched last Friday.
I just purchased it for $4.99, installed it via my Cydia App ( only available once your iPhone has been jailbroken ) which took me a few tries, but I just did
a quick test in my car and it works fine.
Here are a few screen shots from my phone, I need another camera to take pics of the CarPlay screen in my car because the screen mirrors the phone and
shows the camera when trying to take a pic of it.
Those of you not familiar with CarBridge, you basically open any app on your phone and it mirrors it on the car screen, just tried a Youtube video, needed to rotate the phone to go widescreen though.
The hardest part was getting my iPhone X jailbroken.
This first pic is my Cydia app home screen
2nd pic is the new CarBridge source info inside Cydia
Last pic is the final installed CarBridge ios 13 tweak, you get an email with a link to download from Cydia once purchased.

I will get some sync screen pics tomorrow and upload here, any questions let me know, happy to help :)

IMG_3615.jpg

IMG_3614.jpg

IMG_3613 2.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

AtillaTheHung

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger - 2010 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Systems Administrator
Vehicle Showcase
I'm jailbroken on iOS 12.4, but I really don't think many members here are going to be running a jailbroken iPhone.

CarBridge is pretty awesome though, that is for certain! Great write up.

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
This is pretty cool. Can you post some videos of it in action?

I stopped jailbreaking my iPhones years ago because its a pain in the ass. Every time Apple updates their software you have to wait for a new jailbreak to come out.
Sponsored