Saying good by soon - My 2022 Lariat F150 is in.

SemperVee

First Name
Dar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 LARIAT. 2019 Ranger XLT Traded in.
Vehicle Showcase
My 2022 F150 V8 Lariat in Space White with Blk leather console interior has arrived and will pick up tomorrow if all the paperwork goes well with trade in. Not the go-cart handling of my Ranger but more space and bigger bed for me to access with the built in step up tail gate I miss on the Ranger and a little more luxurious inside with 12 inch screen and leather heated and AC seats. With my bad back just feels more comfy in the larger PU. Been a good just short of 3 years in my XLT Ranger & here on this board with you learning the ins and outs of out beloved Ranger. More tomorrow. -

IMG-6626.jpg

IMG-6637.jpg
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Good luck with your new F150 Dar. I hope it treats you as well as your Ranger did and stop by from time to time and let us know how it's going.

:whew: Thank God you didn't buy a Taco! Then I'd have to ban you and I really didn't want to do that. ??

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
My 2022 F150 V8 Lariat in Space White with Blk leather console interior has arrived and will pick up tomorrow if all the paperwork goes well with trade in. Not the go-cart handling of my Ranger but more space and bigger bed for me to access with the built in step up tail gate I miss on the Ranger and a little more luxurious inside with 12 inch screen and leather heated and AC seats. With my bad back just feels more comfy in the larger PU. Been a good just short of 3 years in my XLT Ranger & here on this board with you learning the ins and outs of out beloved Ranger. More tomorrow. -

IMG-6626.jpg

IMG-6637.jpg
Hi Dar,

Congrats on your new purchase! Enjoy!

Stop by the forums as you are always welcome!

Best,
Phil

mr.wonderful

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Software Developer
HERETIC! HERETIC! THERE'S A HERETIC IN OUR MIDSTS! :LOL:

Ok, I couldn't resist, walked right into it Dar. Glad you enjoyed the Ranger, and congratulations on getting into something that suits your needs a little bit more. Be sure to stop on by, and say hello, update us, etc, and when you finally decide to step back into the superior pickup, you know where to find us!

canyonslicker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
65 YO Juvenile Delinquent
An F150 would’ve been my truck today but my retirement plan only had enough to get my lariat Ranger. I traded a too high FX4 F150 for the Ranger and have not been disappointed!! I miss it but it’s a hell of a lot easier on wife getting in and out of plus my wallet!! No regrets..

Mobius97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat Fx4-Lotus Evora-Lotus Elise-BMW X7 M
Good for you and congrats on the new ride! You'll enjoy it just like the Ranger if not more. I would love the extra bed space and keep the SCrew cab. Have fun and enjoy!

But i do have to ask......have you've been hitting the bottle while posting that. "Ranger and it's go-kart handling"???
? ?

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat

IMG-6626.jpg

IMG-6637.jpg
Very nice!

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
Nice truck! Enjoy!

OP
OP
SemperVee

SemperVee

First Name
Dar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 LARIAT. 2019 Ranger XLT Traded in.
Vehicle Showcase
Well believe it not, on the Freeway the new 2022 F150 400HP V8 Coyote engine in Eco Mode I got 26.5 MPG.
Yet to be confirmed when I get back to same gas pump and refill later. If I had not gotten a smoking trade in price it would not had happened and I had to wait 6 months for delivery.

FullSizeRender.jpeg

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
Well believe it not, on the Freeway the new 2022 F150 400HP V8 Coyote engine in Eco Mode I got 26.5 MPG.
Yet to be confirmed when I get back to same gas pump and refill later. If I had not gotten a smoking trade in price it would not had happened and I had to wait 6 months for delivery.

FullSizeRender.jpeg
Way too early to tell what you'll get for average MPG. But that tach is weird! 1.4 and you have to mentally multiply by 1000? Reminds me of my 1995 Harley tach. It's analog and the numbers are multiples of 10 and it says x100. Don't care for it either.

JasonTremor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
Don't be surprised if that mpg is within a mpg of being accurate. The new 5.0 has the cylinder deactivation so it will do better than you expect.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Don't be surprised if that mpg is within a mpg of being accurate. The new 5.0 has the cylinder deactivation so it will do better than you expect.
Aha!
I know little enough about engines but did wonder if that might be how he did it.
My son has a Chevy pickup with that kind of technology and he doesn't like it much at all. But he's the kind that would rather have all the horses and not really need them than ease up a bit and save some mpg's.
Sponsored