Running tally of VIN #, order date and build date by Ranger5G member (2019 MY)

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger SuperCrew XLT Tremor
Good to know. Hopefully it isn't delayed too long.

Does anyone know of any other tracker sites? I put my VIN in both the Jack Cooper and United Road trackers and both come up as not found. I know I'm obsessing over this too much - I should just sit back and be patient....
It'll come, but I know how the wait just works on a person when you're really excited to get something. Shipping time on these things is all over the place. At least where I live it seems to currently take 4-6 weeks. Of course only a few days of that time the vehicle is actually moving. It seems like a vehicle just sits at different yards and depots for days if not weeks at a time. In the day and age of Amazon Prime it is frustrating. I understand it takes time to ship something like a vehicle, but 4-6 weeks seems like the logistics system is broken.
Sponsored

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Oilfield Service Company Area Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
It'll come, but I know how the wait just works on a person when you're really excited to get something. Shipping time on these things is all over the place. At least where I live it seems to currently take 4-6 weeks. Of course only a few days of that time the vehicle is actually moving. It seems like a vehicle just sits at different yards and depots for days if not weeks at a time. In the day and age of Amazon Prime it is frustrating. I understand it takes time to ship something like a vehicle, but 4-6 weeks seems like the logistics system is broken.
Mine took the northern route and then all the way to Bosie, ID, then back to Laural, MT and then sat almost a week waiting on the trucking company to get enough vehicles to make a full haul. The dealers are dependent on contract companies that don't work for them, but directly for FORD, GMC, etc...

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger SuperCrew XLT Tremor
Mine took the northern route and then all the way to Bosie, ID, then back to Laural, MT and then sat almost a week waiting on the trucking company to get enough vehicles to make a full haul. The dealers are dependent on contract companies that don't work for them, but directly for FORD, GMC, etc...
I’m in the very Western part of SD and our dealer gets their stock through Laurel, MT as well. Mine was built March 2nd, but I’m expecting mid-April before I get it. Last update I received is that it’s in transit, but still sitting at the rail head south of the factory. If it comes sooner it’ll be a nice surprise. My current F150 lease ends Apr. 27th so it should work out pretty good.

Khurdle32

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future ranger owner
I'm stuck in production and no one knows why or where my truck is been in production since the 11th I don't see me getting this truck soon ETA says 4/7 not gonna happen. Any advice?

Last edited:

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
I'm stuck in production and no one knows why or where my truck is been in production since the 11th I don't see me getting this truck soon ETA says 4/7 not gonna happen. Any advice?
can't Ford pinpoint it with the GPS in the sync 3 system? if they can't even find it guess you'll have to have your dealer find you a similar truck.

ExChief45

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chrysler Concorde
Occupation
Gas System Operations - Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
I would be calling the dealer 2 or 3 times a day for updates, stopping in 3 or 4 times a week to harass them, get info for someone higher up in Ford and call and email them daily. There is no excuse for this and the more you bother them, the more likely they are to do their job.

Khurdle32

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future ranger owner
I would be calling the dealer 2 or 3 times a day for updates, stopping in 3 or 4 times a week to harass them, get info for someone higher up in Ford and call and email them daily. There is no excuse for this and the more you bother them, the more likely they are to do their job.
The GM of the dealership just text me to say there is and issue with steering wheels for some rangers and mustang's he will find out tomorrow if mine is in that issue or what the problem is if that's not it. Wish me luck that they have shipped it and didnt update the tracker?

Khurdle32

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future ranger owner
can't Ford pinpoint it with the GPS in the sync 3 system? if they can't even find it guess you'll have to have your dealer find you a similar truck.
That's my next step if they cant do anything I got my ranger for 35k flat and that's what I'll pay for whatever is closes to mine if they cant get answers.

Deleted member 773

I ordered my truck on Jan 24, 2019,
Got my vin a couple days ago 39237, build date is April 1st, and delivery to CA is supposed to take 3 weeks. They said because we ordered through fleet sales, it’s lower priority ‍♂

RIRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Vehicle Showcase
Tracker just updated mine today to "Awaiting Shipment"

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Tracker just updated mine today to "Awaiting Shipment"
I guess I should feel lucky. We have the same blend date and I've been in "Awaiting shipment" since the 19th.

Mine updated today from Awaiting Shipment to In Transit.
I'm still stuck in "Awaiting Shipment"..... :(

Ric

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
I guess I should feel lucky. We have the same blend date and I've been in "Awaiting shipment" since the 19th.

I'm still stuck in "Awaiting Shipment"..... :(
Meanwhile, my truck is stashed in some far off corner of the plant parking lot awaiting a steering wheel. So sad.

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Meanwhile, my truck is stashed in some far off corner of the plant parking lot awaiting a steering wheel. So sad.
that has to be some sort of excuse. what is so special about your steering wheel that is different from everyone else's truck being built?

Reactions: Ric

Ric

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
that has to be some sort of excuse. what is so special about your steering wheel that is different from everyone else's truck being built?
I’m thinking of offering to send them an aftermarket wheel to see what the next delay excuse will be. Spray in bed liner, no rail cars, steering wheel and ?.
Sponsored