Running tally of VIN #, order date and build date by Ranger5G member (2019 MY)

Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger 1943 Willys Jeep
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Mine is activated already but never changed to a real picture. Was wnondering if anybody else who has already activated and have a real picture.
It took awhile and maybe some fiddling around but it eventually turned into a real picture.

One Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
family fleet of 4
On tonight's update, got the dreaded "N/A". Estimated delivery still shows N/A and now the days until delivery counter disappeared.

upload_2019-3-15_19-8-23.png

FORD: FIX YOUR TRACKER!

This just happened!
My Ranger.jpg

Got tired of messing around waiting for the tracker to update or wonder if it was past the spray-in bed liner jam, if it failed inspection, or when it will arrive. Found another 4x2 that recently arrived 17 miles from home. It only had 5 miles on it, was on the dealer's secondary lot (they are one of the largest dealers in the Dallas area) and was not even cleaned up yet. Got it for X-Plan and the $750 incentive. I tried to convince them to stack the additional $750 pre-order incentive, but no dice.

I did do a bit of an upgrade to the White Platinum paint, locking differential, chrome package, and chrome running boards. It did not have the bed liner or tow package but am getting that done at the dealer. They use toffliners and it has a lifetime warranty. I saw it on an F-150 in the showroom and seems better than the factory job. I also added tinted front windows (a must in Texas) at the dealer and got all the dealer extras for the X-Plan price.

So far, so good. adios Ford Tracker!

@rangerdanger please mark mine as delivered from dealer stock on the spreadsheet.

Last edited:

Ric

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
This just happened!
My Ranger.jpg

Got tired of messing around waiting for the tracker to update or wonder if it was past the spray-in bed liner jam, if it failed inspection, or when it will arrive. Found another 4x2 that recently arrived 38 miles from home. It only had 5 miles on it, was on the dealer's secondary lot (they are one of the largest dealers in the Dallas area) and was not even cleaned up yet. Got it for X-Plan and the $750 incentive. I tried to convince them to stack the additional $750 pre-order incentive, but no dice.

I did do a bit of an upgrade to the White Platinum paint, locking differential, chrome package, and chrome running boards. It did not have the bed liner or tow package but am getting that done at the dealer. They use toffliners and it has a lifetime warranty. I saw it on an F-150 in the showroom and seems better than the factory job. I also added tinted front windows (a must in Texas) at the dealer and got all the dealer extras for the X-Plan price.

So far, so good. adios Ford Tracker!

@rangerdanger please mark mine as delivered from dealer stock on the spreadsheet.
I can totally relate and completely understand.

gmorris85

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercury Mariner
Hey all! My delivery got moved up to 4/14! So excited!
Estimated Delivery 4/14/2019

RIRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Vehicle Showcase

Retire003

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
New here. Thanks for all the information. My Ranger build information is:

SuperCab 4x2
Vin 24812
Order date 12/6
in Production 3/15
Est delivery 4/14

Current status on tracker: In Transit

Now waiting for delivery to AZ.

Thanks,
DJ

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
New here. Thanks for all the information. My Ranger build information is:

SuperCab 4x2
Vin 24812
Order date 12/6
in Production 3/15
Est delivery 4/14

Current status on tracker: In Transit

Now waiting for delivery to AZ.

Thanks,
DJ
lucky you. my blend date was before yours and its stuck in N/A. what dealer did you order yours through?

Retire003

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
If your Ranger's window sticker shows "Convoy" toward the bottom, there is a good chance it will be shipped via Jack Cooper North American Auto Transport. If you go to their website: https://palsapp.com/, click on the magnifying glass icon in the top right, then enter your VIN number. I tried it and, voila! My Ranger has a freight bill number associated with it and is in "pending" status at Wayne, Michigan. On the Ford tracker, my Ranger currently shows as "In Production". Once the Ford tracker says it isshipped, I'll attempt to track it

Credit to @OneRanger
This was so helpful. Thank you.

Retire003

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
lucky you. my blend date was before yours and its stuck in N/A. what dealer did you order yours through?
Autonation Scottsdale. How about you?

I'm learning on this forum. On my window sticker it says : 320190313 BLEND 7093. So is blend date 3/13/2019?

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Autonation Scottsdale. How about you?

I'm learning on this forum. On my window sticker it says : 320190313 BLEND 7093. So is blend date 3/13/2019?
Berge. Did you get the spray in bedliner?

Retire003

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Berge. Did you get the spray in bedliner?
No. Was told by dealer to think about after market for those type items due to being 1st year build. Only one I added was running boards

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger SuperCrew XLT Tremor
I thought I would mention that anyone who has a Ranger “In Transit” and lives west of the Missouri River (like me) might see a delay because of all the flooding. Many embargoes have been posted for the main lines running through Omaha. Trains have to be rerouted and track capacity is limited on those re-routes. I know Union Pacific has made announcements about this and I’m sure others have as well.
Sponsored