Roush Ranger 2.3L - Ecoboost Performance Pac Level 2 Installed

Tom M

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Finished the final part of the installation this evening (Tune) and it has made a drastic improvement to the truck. Shift points are much crisper, power increase is very much more noticeable (the truck really moves). I've only put about 50 miles on it but so far I am very impressed.
Sponsored

DcwB4

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Blue Collar
I did the level 1 install. I was concerned about the decibel level of the exhaust. I do a lot of high way travel and was worried about cab noise. Do you care to share a video of the exhaust ? I cant find any videos that give a sample of the Roush exhaust.

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP
Tom M

Tom M

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I did the level 1 install. I was concerned about the decibel level of the exhaust. I do a lot of high way travel and was worried about cab noise. Do you care to share a video of the exhaust ? I cant find any videos that give a sample of the Roush exhaust.
This is a video that I did when I first installed it. Having put 1500 miles on the truck with this exhaust I can tell you that it is very quiet. I hear nothing in the cab, which is exactly what I wanted. I didn't purchase the exhaust for sound I purchased it for better flow (with the tune in mind). Now with the Air intake, Exhaust and tune the truck is truly a different animal. It drives way better than OEM, it has more power, more torque and the transmission shifts better. Overall I am extremely happy I purchased this package.

DcwB4

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Blue Collar
This is a video that I did when I first installed it. Having put 1500 miles on the truck with this exhaust I can tell you that it is very quiet. I hear nothing in the cab, which is exactly what I wanted. I didn't purchase the exhaust for sound I purchased it for better flow (with the tune in mind). Now with the Air intake, Exhaust and tune the truck is truly a different animal. It drives way better than OEM, it has more power, more torque and the transmission shifts better. Overall I am extremely happy I purchased this package.

This is great. ill look to add the exhaust. Thank you for,sharing. I do love everything the CAI and the tune brought in with the level 1. Thanks again for sharing.

Tringram19

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 1989 Ford Ranger STX
I’m trying to find the ford performance stickers for the windshield and the ones that go on the bedside. Purchased what is now the stage 1 kit before it was a thing. Still waiting on my wheels but haven’t been able to find the graphics on their website. Also waiting for mishimoto intake to hit the shelves before I decide to go with a tune or not

OP
OP
Tom M

Tom M

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Update ..... this tune is getting better, I am not sure if it is adaptive meaning that it takes time for the tune to recognize the 93 octane like stock, but the truck is hauling ass right now. As most of you are aware the stock ford tune will adjust power output based on octane levels. I'm on my fourth tank of 93 and the truck seems to be getting stronger. When I spoke to the Roush tech he indicated that if I had to use a lower octane the truck wouldn't make the power that it would with higher octane and I wouldn't hurt the motor if I couldn't find 93. Basically the tune would compensate.

I am seriously impressed with the power levels and the drivability of my truck. It just seems to be getting better.

outdoorphotog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Limo Driver
Tom,

Just got my Roush exhaust installed two days ago, took them over a month to mail it to me. Overall i have the same mods(Roush CAI and Roush Tune), I am very happy with the power increase. Hauls a** compared to before.

Very good quality on the exhaust to, it fit very well.

IMG_6313.jpg

OP
OP
Tom M

Tom M

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Excellent! Yes very good quality, can't go wrong with Roush stuff :)

OP
OP
Tom M

Tom M

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Six month update - truck is running great no issues to speak of. Gas mileage is averaging 17.5 MPG (hand calculated). During the non winter months I have been towing this around a lot, the truck has plenty of power and there is no lag in it's ability to pull it. Hoping to do a lot more out of state travel and will continue to monitor performance and gas mileage.

kayaktrailer.jpg

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Roush will also warranty the truck if a certified dealer has installed tHe equipment.
Roush has a 3 year 36k mile power train warranty

SVTRondogg

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Six month update - truck is running great no issues to speak of. Gas mileage is averaging 17.5 MPG (hand calculated). During the non winter months I have been towing this around a lot, the truck has plenty of power and there is no lag in it's ability to pull it. Hoping to do a lot more out of state travel and will continue to monitor performance and gas mileage.

kayaktrailer.jpg
Did you notice any bump in the mileage compared to before?

OP
OP
Tom M

Tom M

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Did you notice any bump in the mileage compared to before?
No, it has stayed about the same. I lost some MPG when I moved up to bigger 18" wheels and tires.
Sponsored