Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Just called ROUSH customer service this morning and was verified ….

it is a ROUSH certified truck. Apparently online it’s not showing the last 8 vin as registered. (My fault) … but when they internally look at this Vin, it is golden ???????
Good stuff!
Sponsored

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Glad to hear it Mack - I guess I was wrong - time to start sleuthing around for RP - man, he’s gonna be pissed when he opens his tailgate!

OP
OP
TheRoushRanger046

TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger
Hey Mack, I sent you a pm but thought I’d post here as well in case it can help anyone else out in the future.

I found one of the Roush stickers on my driver side door jamb verifying it was modified by Roush in June, 2021. Didn’t see anything on the passenger side and didn’t really look under the hood. I do have the following Roush Certificate that came with truck, along with the “Roush Package” window sticker.

Maybe if you have something like this it’ll help:

A52D3AEC-90D1-4D33-8614-EC7A6E2A7666.jpeg
4EC8164D-4A71-406F-900B-E3E0B05CB185.jpeg

Apologies for the crappy pics, it’s dark in the garage at the moment.
Thanks Matt …

Did you get the ROUSH utility kit too with the straps and gloves and flashlight and ROUSH bag? Lol… I need to take a pic of this lol.

OP
OP
TheRoushRanger046

TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger
Glad to hear it Mack - I guess I was wrong - time to start sleuthing around for RP - man, he’s gonna be pissed when he opens his tailgate!
Thanks for all the info in this issue .. appreciate you keeping up with this topic. It means a lot buddy

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Happy to contribute Mack - the Roush Performance package is a fun topic to follow - it also elicits a ton of opinions and responses…..some are even favourable. ?

Man, I sure hope Matt received that utility kit. ?

OP
OP
TheRoushRanger046

TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger
Happy to contribute Mack - the Roush Performance package is a fun topic to follow - it also elicits a ton of opinions and responses…..some are even favourable. ?

Hahahahahaha ????

Reactions: Doc

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Glad to hear that it ironed out the way it should! Good luck with the truck!

Oh, I would request that RP posts some pictures of his new “mod” for all to see. Hey, he’s the one that made the statement, let’s hold him to it ?

Zeroedin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Roush Edition
Thanks Matt …

Did you get the ROUSH utility kit too with the straps and gloves and flashlight and ROUSH bag? Lol… I need to take a pic of this lol.
Crap. No….I didn’t get one of those. Ugh, I feel slighted now. Definitely take a pic, I didn’t even know they existed.

Zeroedin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Nope, no utility kit for me. Gotta say, I’m a wee-bit disappointed….even though I have absolutely no idea what it is.

But getting back to the topic at hand, you don’t have a “real” Roush truck until you’ve christened it with your own blood, sweat and tears.

Sure, they do the easy fluff work at the factory….but the truly impressive performance/aesthetic modifications take place after you’ve taken delivery.

And it’s only then, after submitting yourself to the grueling, backbreaking work involved…….that you can lay claim to that blood red “R” logo on the tailgate.

Warning: not for the faint-hearted.

Authentic Roush valve-stem caps. Don’t let the pic fool you; I actually had to install FOUR of these…..and they’re not labeled front/back or right/left. It was an absolute crapshoot, but the gods were smiling on me that day. Got ‘em all right on the first go-round. I mean, is that some lucky shit or what??
AD8F8FE5-823D-4908-A84D-347887E12447.jpeg

Official Roush cup-holder inserts. No easy feat gettin’ these things lined up. Throw on a pair of mittens because the weather dropped to the low 70’s the day you cleared your schedule to get these in…..and now you’re looking at a full 1-2 day install.
C193A27A-BC23-4350-9E0C-1A8FE1CF498D.jpeg

Finally, there’s the Roush approved damper mod. Yeah, I know….it’s not officially branded by Roush….but c’mon, we all know it’s just a matter of time at this point:
F5658C91-C5F8-473C-B462-9F4B484AF278.jpeg

Now I’m off to research that damn utility kit I was deprived of. If I need it, I sure hope it’s an easy install and comes with directions.

Last edited:

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Nope, no utility kit for me. Gotta say, I’m a wee-bit disappointed….even though I have absolutely no idea what it is.

But getting back to the topic at hand, you don’t have a “real” Roush truck until you’ve christened it with your own blood, sweat and tears.

Sure, they do the easy fluff work at the factory….but the truly impressive performance/aesthetic modifications take place after you’ve taken delivery.

And it’s only then, after submitting yourself to the grueling, backbreaking work involved…….that you can lay claim to that blood red “R” logo on the tailgate.

Warning: not for the faint-hearted.

Authentic Roush valve-stem caps. Don’t let the pic fool you; I actually had to install FOUR of these…..and they’re not labeled front/back or right/left. It was an absolute crapshoot, but the gods were smiling on me that day. Got ‘em all right on the first go-round. I mean, is that some lucky shit or what??
AD8F8FE5-823D-4908-A84D-347887E12447.jpeg

Official Roush cup-holder inserts. No easy feat gettin’ these things lined up. Throw on a pair of mittens because the weather dropped to the low 70’s…..and now you’re looking at a full 1-2 day install.
C193A27A-BC23-4350-9E0C-1A8FE1CF498D.jpeg

Finally, there’s the Roush approved damper mod. Yeah, I know….it’s not officially branded by Roush….but c’mon, we all know it’s just a matter of time at this point:
F5658C91-C5F8-473C-B462-9F4B484AF278.jpeg

Now I’m off to research that damn utility kit I was deprived of. If I need it, I sure hope it comes with directions.
You should likely take a well-deserved nap.

I’m so glad to see those Roush valve stem caps! I was really leaning toward the RTR Ranger package with its “Performance Lug Nuts” until I saw this post. Also, those cup holder inserts really seal the deal.

Zeroedin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You should likely take a well-deserved nap.

I’m so glad to see those Roush valve stem caps! I was really leaning toward the RTR Ranger package with its Performance Lug Nuts until I saw this post. Also, those cup holders really seal the deal.
I know, right? I mean, once anyone sees those valve caps it’s like all they can focus on. The rest of the truck essentially becomes invisible.

And the cup holders? Man, I’m glad you said something Duke. I really feel they tie all the interior and exterior design elements together without cluttering up the space. I’ve had Bentley owners compliment me on those babies.

Haha

Zeroedin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crap. After seeing just how awesome this thing is I’m gonna have to return to my dealer. I figure I’ll go in asking for $2K back as compensation….but if you guys think I’d be leaving money on the table let me know. I don’t wanna embarrass myself at the dealership. There’s an extremely attractive receptionist who makes me flush and feel overly self-conscious the moment I walk in. I’d hate to look dorky by lowballing to open. I’m sure they’d all get a good laugh outta that once I’d left.

In fact, that seals it….I’ll let my boys drop and ask for $7K….that way they’ll know I’m the real deal and someone that won’t roll over.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I know, right? I mean, once anyone sees those valve caps it’s like all they can focus on. The rest of the truck essentially becomes invisible.

And the cup holders? Man, I’m glad you said something Duke. I really feel they tie all the interior and exterior design elements together without cluttering up the space. I’ve had Bentley owners compliment me on those babies.

Haha
Exactly!

If I spotted those valve caps while driving, I‘d probably reach down and try to remove them like that guy in The Road Warrior trying to retrieve his crossbow bolt.

Just so hard to resist.

Zeroedin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Exactly!

If I spotted those valve caps while driving, I‘d probably reach down and try to remove them like that guy in The Road Warrior trying to retrieve his crossbow bolt.

Just so hard to resist.
Geez, now you’ve got me worried. Do they sell locking valve stem caps? Maybe they make a “universal fit” after-market locking kit?

I’ll ask my salesman at the dealership. A well-informed question like that will probably impress the heck outta the receptionist. I’m gonna look so much like a stud. Can’t wait.

OP
OP
TheRoushRanger046

TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger
Thanks Matt …

I’d march directly back to my dealer and let them know you want this sweet kit ???:

29262AB2-C316-475E-87EA-6630A16F4312.jpeg

0632AA1B-B5AB-4148-A910-491697115E06.jpeg

C7F5AB85-A3AB-4D7E-9619-D740775B09FE.jpeg
Sponsored