TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger
Hi Guys …

I was just aware (by you guys here on this forum) with my new 2021 ROUSH Ranger that there is a ROUSH warranty for them specifically.

Well I went to their website to register my ROUSH .. I put the vin # into the site and it comes up as “no vehicle found.” So I’m like … hmmmm.

So it tells me to look for a special code for ROUSH that’s listed on my passenger door jam AND/OR under the hood. Nothing. No patches. No stickers. Nothing. At. All.

Does that seem weird, or I am over thinking this? Can the dealer not put them on, or (devils advocate) forgot them? Or could it be a worse issue …?

Any other ROUSH owners here maybe could help me out and take a quick look at their passenger door jam or under the hood for their serial / special number with ROUSH. Please …

https://www.roushperformance.com/help/authentic-roush-vehicle.html

• have no passenger door jam sticker
• have no under the hood sticker/ plaque
• vin# doesn’t come up on their website

I do have the plaque on my dash with the digits they are asking but no other information and with the vin # not coming up on their own website is very odd to me.

Thanks to everyone and all the ROUSH guys for help with this. ?
Sponsored

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
I just have the paper work that was done with my contract .. which we can find on FORDPASS app.
You should have something specifically for the Roush package. From the seat covers to the rims with an itemized list that’s certifying you got what you paid for. Otherwise they’re slapping a bunch aftermarket on, some stickers and calling it Rouch all while running to the bank.

OP
OP
TheRoushRanger046

TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger
You should have something specifically for the Roush package. From the seat covers to the rims with an itemized list that’s certifying you got what you paid for. Otherwise they’re slapping a bunch aftermarket on, some stickers and calling it Rouch all while running to the bank.
As mentioned. Not fake. I have the ROUSH vault. I have the ROUSH seats with legit ROUSH tags. I have the ROUSH exhaust. I have the ROUSH dash serial number. It’s not just “stickers” … I am asking if it could be a dealer issue or maybe an assembly issue ?

Reactions: Doc

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
As mentioned. Not fake. I have the ROUSH vault. I have the ROUSH seats with legit ROUSH tags. I have the ROUSH exhaust. I have the ROUSH dash serial number. It’s not just “stickers” … I am asking if it could be a dealer issue or maybe an assembly issue ?
I would inquire with the dealer then. Seems they didn’t take it to the finish line with you on this one.

Zeroedin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Roush Edition
Hey Mack, I sent you a pm but thought I’d post here as well in case it can help anyone else out in the future.

I found one of the Roush stickers on my driver side door jamb verifying it was modified by Roush in June, 2021. Didn’t see anything on the passenger side and didn’t really look under the hood. I do have the following Roush Certificate that came with truck, along with the “Roush Package” window sticker.

Maybe if you have something like this it’ll help:

A52D3AEC-90D1-4D33-8614-EC7A6E2A7666.jpeg
4EC8164D-4A71-406F-900B-E3E0B05CB185.jpeg

Apologies for the crappy pics, it’s dark in the garage at the moment.

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Guys …

I was just aware (by you guys here on this forum) with my new 2021 ROUSH Ranger that there is a ROUSH warranty for them specifically.

Well I went to their website to register my ROUSH .. I put the vin # into the site and it comes up as “no vehicle found.” So I’m like … hmmmm.

So it tells me to look for a special code for ROUSH that’s listed on my passenger door jam AND/OR under the hood. Nothing. No patches. No stickers. Nothing. At. All.

Does that seem weird, or I am over thinking this? Can the dealer not put them on, or (devils advocate) forgot them? Or could it be a worse issue …?

Any other ROUSH owners here maybe could help me out and take a quick look at their passenger door jam or under the hood for their serial / special number with ROUSH. Please …

https://www.roushperformance.com/help/authentic-roush-vehicle.html

• have no passenger door jam sticker
• have no under the hood sticker/ plaque
• vin# doesn’t come up on their website

I do have the plaque on my dash with the digits they are asking but no other information and with the vin # not coming up on their website is very odd to me.

Thanks to everyone and all the ROUSH guys for help with this. ?
[/QUOTE
My Roush tune and CA kit came from a Roush dealer and a sticker for the hood with the verification code,I filled out all the paperwork that came with the tune code and mailed it in after my Ford dealer (auth Roush dealer) installed the tune. Mine came with an extra 36 month 36k miles from date of tune. I realize it's not a Roush "truck" but there should be some paperwork involved by you or the dealership.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Mack,

Things are always a bit different between the U.S. and Canada but there’s a member here who works(ed) at a Roush Authorized dealer in Canada.

He was helpful in another thread (the Gong Show I told you about earlier). Anyway, maybe reach out to Adrian ( @ak47p ) and see if he can offer any advice.

Good Luck.

HotShotOffroad

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Did Roush build out the truck at their facility, or did the Ford dealer just buy Roush parts and install them?
x2 on this. Lots of Ford Dealerships offer to add Roush product lines/details as add on features; but it doesnt make it a Roush built vehicle. Not saying this is what was done! But may help answer your curiosity. Worst case just look at your contract and contact wherever you bought it from to get the details. Good luck!

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
As already mentioned, a lot of these things can be ordered and installed by a dealer. The local lots here are filled with customized, new trucks being advertised as packages. The truth is, they are packages that the individual dealership has built. You wouldn't be the first person here at the forum with a "Roush" Ranger with questionable origins.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
With the dash plaque in place, my fingers are crossed that this is simply a case of the dealer dropping the ball on some paperwork. It seems that in Canada, there are authorized Roush dealers that receive the parts and perform the install - the Roush site even lists the authorized vehicle dealers in the U.S. and Canada. Same in U.S. maybe?

I bet the dealer needed to file paperwork after the install so a certificate, S/N and door stickers could be provided by Roush.

I’ll install a tailgate damper if I’m wrong.

Just not on my truck. ?

OP
OP
TheRoushRanger046

TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger
Just called ROUSH customer service this morning and was verified ….

it is a ROUSH certified truck. Apparently online it’s not showing the last 8 vin as registered. (My fault) … but when they internally look at this Vin, it is golden ???????
Sponsored