BrassSlinger

First Name
Rich
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat,2017 Honda Civic
Occupation
Technician
I live on a gravel road, so I also did the XL, every time I hit the highway I hear rocks flying everywhere, pity anybody that rides my tail when I first get going.
This is the first thing i will do to my truck when i first get home with it.My road is almost half a mile long all gravel,don't want a bunch of chips.
We may need to put one of those "not responsible for broken windshields" decals on the tailgate :D
Advertisement

BBTremor

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Consultant
Ordered the Regular's today to keep the mud down... Chips will happen but, I don't do much gravel. All just mud and marsh...
So are the regular large enough on the tremor? XL looks kida big seeing I really don’t want mug flaps but with these tires it a must

CO2Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
So I decided to pull the trigger and order a set of these flaps despite seeing folks have issues installing them. I’m glad I did! They look great and no rub issues on a Tremor. Install took about an hour for all four sides.
4E30DE9C-3A77-42BA-B229-ED5304085870.jpeg
AE9172E2-A685-4DFF-BD00-48493892EB3C.jpeg
Were they ordered Tremor-specific? I have the XLs on my Lariat FX4, but thinking of buying Tremor flares. Curious if they'll still fit.

Reactions: Doc

Danager

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge
Occupation
Manager
Were they ordered Tremor-specific? I have the XLs on my Lariat FX4, but thinking of buying Tremor flares. Curious if they'll still fit.
The RBs are now Ranger universal and the same hardware will work with both size wheel lip mouldings.

Advertisement

Advertisement