• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: North Dakota RK Sport Fender Flares

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
RK Sport fiberglass fender flares for 2019+ Ranger with 5' bed. These are painted white platinum to match my Ranger. The front portion of the rear flares have clear paint protection film to protect them from rock chips. Fitment is better than any fiberglass part I have ever installed on a vehicle, and the fiberglass is very thick and heavy duty. RK Sport makes very high quality parts. These are the biggest, cleanest looking flares you can get for this style Ranger, adding about 2" of extra tire coverage per corner. I think these are the only flares out there that have something to fill in the gas door to make it look really nice. I love the flares, but the Ranger is going back to stock so it can be sold/traded. The flares will stay on my Ranger until they are sold. Asking $1200 picked up.

IMG_0924.jpeg

IMG_0926.jpeg

IMG_0931.jpeg

IMG_0932.jpeg

IMG_0935.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
So I am curious I cannot locate fiberglass versions of this on their website, only their hoods? I know at one point they advertised carbon fiber fenders.

Do they no longer make them?

Edit: Found an old link, but now it goes to a "page cannot be displayed"

https://www.rksport.com/Ford-Ranger-Fender-Flares-p/50012001-04.htm

I really like these flares for the simple fact it has a gas door molding piece!

OP
OP
treimche

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Accountant
So I am curious I cannot locate fiberglass versions of this on their website, only their hoods? I know at one point they advertised carbon fiber fenders.

Do they no longer make them?

Edit: Found an old link, but now it goes to a "page cannot be displayed"

https://www.rksport.com/Ford-Ranger-Fender-Flares-p/50012001-04.htm

I really like these flares for the simple fact it has a gas door molding piece!
You're correct. They stopped producing the fiberglass flares. The gas door piece was a huge selling point for me too, it really creates a nice, finished look on the Ranger.

OP
OP
treimche

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Accountant
Sell me the gas door bit so I can use it later on with some other wide fenders lol

Sadly I have oxford white and not plat white.
You can just paint over them or have them wrapped. I'll tell you what though, I'll sell you the gas door so you can use it later on. It will be $1200 and you get 4 free fender flares along with it!!
Sponsored