• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Iowa Rigid e series combo 20” light and brackets

DblStuffed

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Like new light and from rigid.
20” combo pattern. 120312

turned on three times lol have a roof rack coming so I bought a larger bar

comes with mounting brackets from ranger lifts to mount in lower valance area. Noharness.

paid $800+ for everything few months ago.
Asking $425 shipped. Buyer responsible for any fees

any questions please let me know!

pending sale

204A732F-B483-4B8A-9BA2-6F62D375C75E.jpeg

2F108F19-D591-4E2A-8B83-6011FBE084A8.jpeg

87A5E8CC-964C-428A-BE9A-4501A29A8768.jpeg

7502BD33-DD4B-4B69-AABE-A2D705E56323.jpeg

806EF863-7679-4CDF-892D-DDD8881C5EE2.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
DblStuffed

DblStuffed

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
price updated

OP
OP
DblStuffed

DblStuffed

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
bump. price drop again

Last edited:

HarryManback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Does this mount using factory holes or do you need to drill? Any pictures with it installed?

OP
OP
DblStuffed

DblStuffed

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Does this mount using factory holes or do you need to drill? Any pictures with it installed?
No drilling! Factory mount points. These are the brackets from rangerlifts

I’ll add some photos for you

HarryManback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Ah, of course a google search answered many questions. I see how it installs now. I'll send you a PM

Edit: sale pending...

Last edited:
OP
OP
DblStuffed

DblStuffed

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Ah, of course a google search answered many questions. I see how it installs now. How hard was it to install? Did you have to take the front bumper off or did that just make it easier?
Google somehow knows all haha

install isn’t hard it just takes a little time. I tend to go a little slower when I’m removing things so I don’t break any of the plastic clips because I’ve known to do that by rushing LOL but all you have to do for this particular one is remove the lower valance, and then you have to takeoff two of the bolts that you see where the bracket is. And that’s it. The reason why I remove my entire front bumper during this install was because I was also installing my headlights as well as my fender flares and doing crash bars all over the same weekend.
I personally bought new retaining clips for the lower valance because the stock ones can be a little challenging to get off. And then once you get them off some of them will stick inside of the housing area and when you try to get them out they usually get ruined. So I bought some better quality ones off Amazon I think for like 10 bucks and now I can take my valance off a lot easier and they don’t get ruined but they also stay firmly attached

OP
OP
DblStuffed

DblStuffed

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
SOLD
Sponsored