Remote start

Streffie

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger wildtrak 3.2 Auto
Is this configuration used so I can remote start the vehicle with the fob lock/unlock/lock without any further modifications to the vehicle ? or do I need to add a device ?
Thank you in advance

Remote Start - Aftermarket enable BCM 726-22-02 xxx1 xxxx xxxx
BCM 726-38-02 xxx0 xxxx xxxx <-- optional, disables horn honk with 2 presses of lock button on fob
Sponsored

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
To remote start, hit lock button on fob once then the larger button below it (with 2X) twice. While it's running, hit the 2X twice again to shut down. Nothing needs to be modified. I have an XLT so this does not apply to Lariot.

OP
OP

Streffie

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
To remote start, hit lock button on fob once then the larger button below it (with 2X) twice. While it's running, hit the 2X twice again to shut down. Nothing needs to be modified. I have an XLT so this does not apply to Lariot.
Mine is a UK Ranger Wildtrak, I have just looked on the latest FORscan and there is an enable ad disable, I clicked enable, is that all I need to do, no other settings ?

I only have 2 buttons, lock and unlock, and mine is a keyless kehicle

Last edited:

u wish u could ride

First Name
robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 xlt in blue
Occupation
building maintenance
I phone ford pass work for you guys ? signed up at dealership hit old button on phone awesome stuff!!

OP
OP

Streffie

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I phone ford pass work for you guys ? signed up at dealership hit old button on phone awesome stuff!!
At present we just have lock/unlock on iPhone app, it flashes up when you open the app, but disappears within 1/2 a second, I was hoping there will be a key fob sequence that may do it.
Did you have to connect your iPhone to the car via a lead to get them working in harmony

u wish u could ride

First Name
robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 xlt in blue
Occupation
building maintenance
At present we just have lock/unlock on iPhone app, it flashes up when you open the app, but disappears within 1/2 a second, I was hoping there will be a key fob sequence that may do it.
Did you have to connect your iPhone to the car via a lead to get them working in harmony
My dealer set up the phone but I added my wife’s lg phone to account and it also will start car . All I did was down load the app to the phone then ad required info . Sorry I can’t help more

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I didn’t have to connect my phone directly at all, just downloaded the app and added the truck to it.

OP
OP

Streffie

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

RANGER78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My19 XLS ford ranger
Will the start x kit work on the Australian 3.2 diesel 2019 push button start ranger

2020FX4

First Name
El Jefe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FX4 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Will the start x kit work on the Australian 3.2 diesel 2019 push button start ranger
I wonder if it would work, We can enable everything in forscan. In fact, I already have the remote start settings and stuff on my display. We just need the device to communicate with the unit. Im tempted but $118 plus shipping is a costly gamble.

IMG_3086.jpg

IMG_3087.jpg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I wonder if it would work, We can enable everything in forscan. In fact, I already have the remote start settings and stuff on my display. We just need the device to communicate with the unit. Im tempted but $118 plus shipping is a costly gamble.

IMG_3086.jpg

IMG_3087.jpg

The good thing about Amazon is they will take it back if it doesn't work. I don't think they've ever denied anything I've ever tried to return. Just make sure there's no fine print saying anything specific about returning it.
Sponsored