Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
https://www.travelcampgear.com/prod...1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign

$190.55, exact same model as on etrailer.com i called them about their price match, you have to send 2 emails in hopes of getting the credit. They will not price match in real time.

Even with shipping at travelcampgear.com the price is still less than the $208 at etrailer plus NO SALES TAX

Cost summary
Description
Price
Subtotal
$190.55
Shipping $14.28
Total USD $204.83

i ordered the replacement bezel for the switch panel between the 12 volt outlets from the USA seller, they dont have any extra switches, i even searched by the part number from the Aussie site, so i ordered 1 extra switch from down under, their website kept hanging up and i got charged for 3 switches when i only need one. The paypal currency converting got me a cheaper price but the shipping is alot more than the part. I emailed them asking for 2 refunds on the 2 extra switches and to just send me the one, i included the order number once it finally went thru.

i tried looking for coupon codes for all 3 vendors and none popped up.. happy shopping !
Sponsored

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Oilfield Service Company Area Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
https://www.travelcampgear.com/prod...1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign

$190.55, exact same model as on etrailer.com i called them about their price match, you have to send 2 emails in hopes of getting the credit. They will not price match in real time.

Even with shipping at travelcampgear.com the price is still less than the $208 at etrailer plus NO SALES TAX

Cost summary
Description
Price
Subtotal
$190.55
Shipping $14.28
Total USD $204.83

i ordered the replacement bezel for the switch panel between the 12 volt outlets from the USA seller, they dont have any extra switches, i even searched by the part number from the Aussie site, so i ordered 1 extra switch from down under, their website kept hanging up and i got charged for 3 switches when i only need one. The paypal currency converting got me a cheaper price but the shipping is alot more than the part. I emailed them asking for 2 refunds on the 2 extra switches and to just send me the one, i included the order number once it finally went thru.

i tried looking for coupon codes for all 3 vendors and none popped up.. happy shopping !
Nice, price find. Here's the thread that is great for self install information. https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/redarc-tow-pro-elite-install.1924/

OP
OP
Fawnbuster

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO