Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I've got an Eiback kit on the front of my truck, and the front sits a touch higher than the rear. I'd love to raise the rear, and i had a 1/2" leveling block in-bound but the vender cancelled and refunded my order. Before I pull the trigger on the Eibach 1" rear block kit, I was wondering if anybody had knowledge of/experience with any other kit on the market, including add-a-leaf options (which I know absolutely nothing about). THANK YOU!
Sponsored

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Too my understanding the only avalible options on the market are Blocks, Shackels, Add A Leafs and replacement leafs. The obly problem with replacement leafs it they are set for 1.6 inches and the Eibachs are only going to allow for 1 inch of lift in the rear. My suggestion is get the blocks first. If you decide later to get an actual lift kit then go with Old Man EMU by ARB. I have the kit and it is nice. 2.4 inch lift up front and 1.6 in the rear. Also the feel is nice and balanced while keeping the truck feel.

0509201455.jpg

apotocki

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Network Force Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
I've got an Eiback kit on the front of my truck, and the front sits a touch higher than the rear. I'd love to raise the rear, and i had a 1/2" leveling block in-bound but the vender cancelled and refunded my order. Before I pull the trigger on the Eibach 1" rear block kit, I was wondering if anybody had knowledge of/experience with any other kit on the market, including add-a-leaf options (which I know absolutely nothing about). THANK YOU!
Guess it matters as to what you are after in terms of how much lift and are you looking to modify the actual suspension (leaf's).
When I installed my 2.5 inch level I wasn't happy that (it looked like at least to me) the front was just a tad higher than the rear....and when I added any weight to the rear it was even more exaggerated.
I didn't want to add a full 1 inch to the rear (Eibach)....I only wanted just a bit more height. What I did was add another OEM 1/4inch spacer to both sides - I had to go to the local spring shop and get slightly longer ubolts (more for the drivers side which already had an extra spacer to try to correct the lean issue) but that wasnt a big deal.
I was and am happy with just the 1/4inch addition - to most it probably doesn't sound like anything but it did make me happy.....just an option if all you are looking to do is boost it up a small amount easily.

RangerTaz

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Probably depends a bit on your application. I have added some weight to the back with my drawer which is causing it to sag a bit, so I think I'm going to add the ARB OME extra leaf to bring it back up and maintain suspension travel.
1604091587295.png

OP
OP
Glocker

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hmmmm. Add a leaf or block!? Looks like I've got to figure out what I want to do.

SPEEDBUILT

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Strength Coach
Hmmmm. Add a leaf or block!? Looks like I've got to figure out what I want to do.
I wonder if the Tremmor rear leafs are going to be available for purchase separately?!?

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I wonder if the Tremmor rear leafs are going to be available for purchase separately?!?
From what I read on the Tremmor package the only big change they make on tue suspension is put the fox leveling kit on. The rear leafs dont get changed at all.

SPEEDBUILT

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Strength Coach
From what I read on the Tremmor package the only big change they make on tue suspension is put the fox leveling kit on. The rear leafs dont get changed at all.
I see, I thought I read the rear is raised as well.

SPEEDBUILT

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Strength Coach
“The Ranger Tremor is suspended by a set of Fox 2.0 monotube shocks that come with external reservoirs for better cooling and a specially tuned set of front coil springs and rear leaf springs.” MotorTrend
Rear end is supposedly lifted .08”

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
“The Ranger Tremor is suspended by a set of Fox 2.0 monotube shocks that come with external reservoirs for better cooling and a specially tuned set of front coil springs and rear leaf springs.” MotorTrend
Rear end is supposedly lifted .08”
Lol well 0.08 inches isnt enough of a lift if you ask me. You might as well keep the factory leafs at that point.

SPEEDBUILT

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Strength Coach
Lol well 0.08 inches isnt enough of a lift if you ask me. You might as well keep the factory leafs at that point.
He was talking about adding a 1” eibach lift block, so a .02” difference...... lol.

RangerTaz

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Probably depends a bit on your application. I have added some weight to the back with my drawer which is causing it to sag a bit, so I think I'm going to add the ARB OME extra leaf to bring it back up and maintain suspension travel.
1604091587295.png
Thought I should update this because I found out the ARB OME extra leaf only works with their leaf springs, not the springs that came with the truck. I ended up going with the Auto Spring Kits add a leafs (I got the standard springs, but there’s an option for less lift)
https://autospringkits.com/product/2019-2021-ford-ranger-rear-add-a-leaf-kit/
No more saggy rear!

Also changed to Bilstein 5100 shocks to add an extra inch of travel. Will probably swap these to Icons to match the front when/if they ever become available. Have some rake back and ride is significantly improved.

E8391868-72B6-444D-9185-B181CA22D975.jpeg

OP
OP
Glocker

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thought I should update this because I found out the ARB OME extra leaf only works with their leaf springs, not the springs that came with the truck. I ended up going with the Auto Spring Kits add a leafs (I got the standard springs, but there’s an option for less lift)
https://autospringkits.com/product/2019-2021-ford-ranger-rear-add-a-leaf-kit/
No more saggy rear!

Also changed to Bilstein 5100 shocks to add an extra inch of travel. Will probably swap these to Icons to match the front when/if they ever become available. Have some rake back and ride is significantly improved.

E8391868-72B6-444D-9185-B181CA22D975.jpeg
Someone gave me the Autospring kit, and their whole leaf spring packs! LOL Now I need to decide to just use their leaf springs or take their add-a-leafs off and just use those.

njdriver19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariet
I’m thinking of adding one inch block to the rear because I put in the fox leveling kit and level is not working when I’m hauling stuff. I knew it would be an issue after the fox leveling kit. Still love the leveling kit. My other rangers I always did add-a-leaf but I don’t want to stiffen the rear right now. I was wondering if the fox ford s
Leveling kit shocks in the rear will be okay with the additional inch.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I’m thinking of adding one inch block to the rear because I put in the fox leveling kit and level is not working when I’m hauling stuff. I knew it would be an issue after the fox leveling kit. Still love the leveling kit. My other rangers I always did add-a-leaf but I don’t want to stiffen the rear right now. I was wondering if the fox ford s
Leveling kit shocks in the rear will be okay with the additional inch.
Instead of blocks it may be in your best interest to go with the APG leafs. One has already reported some lift and will give you some more articulation in tye rear for offroad vs blocks.
Sponsored

Last edited: