Ready Lift 2" Leveling Kit Feedback

PvtZoller

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I searched, did not find much so forgive me if I am rehashing old information . . . .

Reaching out for anyone who may have installed a Ready Lift 2" leveling kit Part 66-2920

Looks like it may maintain a bit more rake than the rough country which is advertised at 2.5"

The 3" ready lift kit lift looks like it may put the truck a bit taller than would be ideal for my purposes (young kids getting in and out, lots of highway, etc ). I am looking to level it out a bit and put on some 265/70-17 all terrain tires on the stock wheels. I am really into the "refined stock" look, for lack of a better term anyway.

Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 2.08.53 PM.png
Sponsored

Treelog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
I searched, did not find much so forgive me if I am rehashing old information . . . .

Reaching out for anyone who may have installed a Ready Lift 2" leveling kit Part 66-2920

Looks like it may maintain a bit more rake than the rough country which is advertised at 2.5"

The 3" ready lift kit lift looks like it may put the truck a bit taller than would be ideal for my purposes (young kids getting in and out, lots of highway, etc ). I am looking to level it out a bit and put on some 265/70-17 all terrain tires on the stock wheels. I am really into the "refined stock" look, for lack of a better term anyway.

I am also sold on your idea , want just enough level to get rid of factory look, but not completely level, easier to get in and out, would love to see pics of this kit with stock wheels and tires

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2017 Titan 2008 Ford Focus 2014 Ford Fiesta ST
Ready lift are coming into our inventory this week and on the site!

we will have it on our forum discount code!

Let us know if we can help!

FlRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Ready lift are coming into our inventory this week and on the site!

we will have it on our forum discount code!

Let us know if we can help!
Will you have one for 2x2?

mntbighker

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4

In a perfect world I would like to lift the front slightly and lower the rear slightly so as not to affect the ball joint geometry any more than necessary. But I guess on the Ranger lowering the rear is a lot bigger challenge than on the F150. I have no interest in bigger tires beyond what will fit the stock wheel wells. I plan to occasionally tow a very small boat.

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
In a perfect world I would like to lift the front slightly and lower the rear slightly so as not to affect the ball joint geometry any more than necessary. But I guess on the Ranger lowering the rear is a lot bigger challenge than on the F150. I have no interest in bigger tires beyond what will fit the stock wheel wells. I plan to occasionally tow a very small boat.
I also wouldn’t mind having the rear lowered to level it out. But like you said, not an easy or common mod. BelTech may come up with something in the future.

As far as load carrying I had added air bladders to my 97 Ranger then I could load my trailer and still maintain a level ride.
Sponsored