Rangerdrive.com

RangerConvert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT
I noticed this link when I was looking at Ford's upcoming vehicle page for the ranger. There's a series of expos/events that have test drives for the new ranger. Sadly none are near where I live, but I figured I'd share with the rest of you. Looks like the events are kicking off in November and ending in December along with some kind of sweepstakes promo as well.

Here's the link: www.rangerdrive.com

Hopefully we get some more information soon on specs!
Sponsored

NY35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Zamboni
Nice find! Wish there was something in the NE though. :( Is anyone going to this? Need some first hand impressions....

Nadeshot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Tacoma and '17 Mustang Ecoboost
Interesting they would be doing this when the fine print says "*Available in dealerships Fall 2018" so you should be able to drive one off the lot by then. :shrug:

OP
OP

RangerConvert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT
Good eye, I missed that completely. I wonder if that's a typo, referring to being able to place orders then, or something else - it's out of sync with the rest of the information about being available early 2019.

Raptor Rick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hoping for US Ranger Raptor
I noticed you can actually enter to win one of these bad boys! Anyone else going to throw their hat in for a chance? I usually don't do contests like these but I am very tempted.

OP
OP

RangerConvert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT
I did - why not? So they collect some marketing data and you have a non-zero chance of getting something out of it.

dano0726

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
I registered in Houston (right before Christmas) -- I want to see the truck, up front/in person before I decide to order

NY35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Zamboni
Good eye, I missed that completely. I wonder if that's a typo, referring to being able to place orders then, or something else - it's out of sync with the rest of the information about being available early 2019.
Agreed it has to be a typo. Based on the timing of the rollout and all of the info they have provided to date, the earliest would be late 2018. I have my doubts whether we will even be able to order one in the Fall.

Super8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang/Ram 1500
If it's expected to be in dealers early 2019 when will ordering begin you think?

maldopr1

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Munstang
I did sign for an event in Orlando Florida , it’s taking place in November.. Can wait to drive the Ranger..
Sponsored