RangerDanger-UT

RangerDanger-UT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Man that sucks. Vandalism like that is the worst. There is literally no reason for it. They get nothing, but it costs you a ton, if you can even get it fixed. Even with insurance, it takes time to have it done and go through all the hassle of the claim, etc.
Ya it's frustrating - insurance is stepping up big and taking care of it so that helps - just sucks being without the truck
Sponsored

OP
OP
RangerDanger-UT

RangerDanger-UT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Few updates, and a few updated pictures - Have the RTR vents installed, got it back from a fresh paint job after the vandalism. (PPF and ceramic coating soon). Also, finally got Leveling kit and Fox shocks installed

Also, moved into our new house and got a screw in the side wall so had to upgrade the tires this weekend

Better and more pics to come soon
Image from iOS.jpg
Image from iOS (1).jpg

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Wow Tyler that totally sucks. Stupid people that mess up other peoples hard earned vehicles. What a shame. I had that happen to a Toyota Celica many years ago. I was mad about that for a very long time. I am glad to see you moving on positively.

OP
OP
RangerDanger-UT

RangerDanger-UT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Wow Tyler that totally sucks. Stupid people that mess up other peoples hard earned vehicles. What a shame. I had that happen to a Toyota Celica many years ago. I was mad about that for a very long time. I am glad to see you moving on positively.
Sadly, this is not the first car that I have that has been vandalized.

I had a fully built 88 toyota supra that was completely undrivable with body damage, melted lug nuts, ignition drilled out, steering while snapped off, and so much more. That was 10+ years ago and still mad about it,
Sponsored