First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electricain
We need a section that users can post offroad or camping adventures. I would love to tag along on some of these trips, but seem to miss out till they are over Haha. I dont have a rooftop tent but have plenty of gear to ground camp. Would be awesome to drive by a Jeep group and watch them drool over some bad ass Rangers.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
We need a section that users can post offroad or camping adventures. I would love to tag along on some of these trips, but seem to miss out till they are over Haha. I dont have a rooftop tent but have plenty of gear to ground camp. Would be awesome to drive by a Jeep group and watch them drool over some bad ass Rangers.
That's a good idea! I've seen a few post in the Local Section they were looking to get a group together for off road but never a camping adventure. This might be worthy of its own sub section in there with one for off road get togethers and another for camping?

OP
OP
TN Ranger

TN Ranger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electricain
That's a good idea! I've seen a few post in the Local Section they were looking to get a group together for off road but never a camping adventure. This might be worthy of its own sub section in there with one for off road get togethers and another for camping?
Me and the better half have about 5 trips planned this summer. All have some forest roads or attractions we are hoping to hit with the Ranger. Maybe even a overnight at an offroad park or 2 as well. If there was a section maybe a few of is in same area could get together.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Me and the better half have about 5 trips planned this summer. All have some forest roads or attractions we are hoping to hit with the Ranger. Maybe even a overnight at an offroad park or 2 as well. If there was a section maybe a few of is in same area could get together.
I'm not much into camping unless it's a nice 5th wheel or motorhome lol We have 2 small ones planned too. One a week from tomorrow we're heading back up to Sedona and there are several good off road trails there. The next is the end of July where we'll be in Flagstaff because it's a lot cooler at 7000'.

Next year when I get my Bronco in IA we're taking a long trip back here somewhere between 4-5 weeks. Our plan is to pick it up there and head back to home but stopping in SD, MT, WY and lastly CO. This all depends on when it actually comes in but out back up plan is to head south down to FL than stop in LA and would like to go to TN. I've never been there and that was one state that was high on my list to move to before coming here. If that happens maybe we can meet up and do some off roading there?

OP
OP
TN Ranger

TN Ranger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electricain
I'm not much into camping unless it's a nice 5th wheel or motorhome lol We have 2 small ones planned too. One a week from tomorrow we're heading back up to Sedona and there are several good off road trails there. The next is the end of July where we'll be in Flagstaff because it's a lot cooler at 7000'.

Next year when I get my Bronco in IA we're taking a long trip back here somewhere between 4-5 weeks. Our plan is to pick it up there and head back to home but stopping in SD, MT, WY and lastly CO. This all depends on when it actually comes in but out back up plan is to head south down to FL than stop in LA and would like to go to TN. I've never been there and that was one state that was high on my list to move to before coming here. If that happens maybe we can meet up and do some off roading there?
I'm all in haha. Love to see the bronco in action. A lot of places to wheel out east. Only a hour or 2 away. Windrock is one of if not the biggest privately owned offroad parks. Think its something crazy like 78000 acres or something. I will post pics when I go this summer. Hopefully it will have few of us there haha.

OP
OP
TN Ranger

TN Ranger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electricain