Ranger Raptor Upper control arm upgrades

James Druce

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
Hi guys, looking for help for upper control arms.

im struggling to find answers on upgraded UCA’s for the 2019 Ranger Raptor

Anyone upgrade theirs? It’s not clear if the Billet UCA’s or any tubular UCA will fit on the Ranger Raptor.
Sponsored

oggvorbis

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys, looking for help for upper control arms.

im struggling to find answers on upgraded UCA’s for the 2019 Ranger Raptor

Anyone upgrade theirs? It’s not clear if the Billet UCA’s or any tubular UCA will fit on the Ranger Raptor.
When I first bought my Ranger last year, I was told by King Shocks that the T6 Euro/Asia Rangers' suspensions are different than the Ranger we have here in the US and North America, and that they have to redesign and test fit their shocks and couldn't reuse what they were using for the T6.

So with that in mind, I would lean towards that any of the UCAs made for the North American Ranger would not work for your Ranger Raptor. Then again I have no idea, so they might. I'd try and see what the Australian market is using for their Rangers or see what UCAs are available for the T6.

Here's a link to Total Chaos Fabrication's UCA for the international T6 Ranger. I'm not sure if it would fit yours, but I would think that it would. They're manufactured and based out here in California.

https://www.chaosfab.com/2011-2014-Ford-Ranger-T6-Upper-Control-Arm-Kit-80504.html

OP
OP
James Druce

James Druce

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
Thanks, some guys in OZ have said that the I could use the arms that would fit the PX so the TC ones you posted may just work.
Sponsored