• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ranger Raptor thoughts after 3 days and 350 miles

KayaPayaPigDog

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor Shelter Green
Occupation
US Navy
3 day 350 mile thoughts

After a few days with the RR, I have a few thoughts... sorry for the long video... I will try to get better but there was a lot of things to discuss and I suck at editing and knowing what to put in the video.

2 biggest things though...

1. there is some sort of plastic thing down by the brake that I keep hitting my foot on going from the gas to the brake... I will get down there with a flashlight tomorrow but it is super annoying! anyone else notice that in their rangers?

2. I have only had this thing for 3 days and I have already have the Sync issue where it says it is playing and doesn't have any sound 3 times. Hopefully that is something I can figure out or ford can fix or I grow some more patience because it is pretty frustrating.

Cheers!
Sponsored

Cyrric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor
1. there is some sort of plastic thing down by the brake that I keep hitting my foot on going from the gas to the brake... I will get down there with a flashlight tomorrow but it is super annoying! anyone else notice that in their rangers?
Did you ever find out what this was?

OP
OP

KayaPayaPigDog

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
US Navy
Did you ever find out what this was?
Turns out it is the heating ducts… I’m being more deliberate with my feet and not hitting it as much but I may still trim it back. I’m gonna give it another week or two. I made a video today showing where it is…

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Turns out it is the heating ducts… I’m being more deliberate with my feet and not hitting it as much but I may still trim it back. I’m gonna give it another week or two. I made a video today showing where it is…
FYI, not sure what's going on with your interior lights, but mine are working fine. You shouldn't need to do anything extra to make them work. I'd check with your service department.

Sponsored

AlpineBike

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Can you check to see if the “J-brace” is installed from the factory?

Thanks!

FordDawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Occupation
Work
I have the same color coming, super excited about it. While i disagree with her, your daughter's comment on the color is awesome. Kids will always give it to you straight.

The MPs won't jack you for the knife?

OP
OP

KayaPayaPigDog

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
US Navy
FYI, not sure what's going on with your interior lights, but mine are working fine. You shouldn't need to do anything extra to make them work. I'd check with your service department.
thanks... good to know i'm not just being an idiot haha... i have an appt set up for monday to have the dealer take a look... i'll let you all know what happens

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
3 day 350 mile thoughts

After a few days with the RR, I have a few thoughts... sorry for the long video... I will try to get better but there was a lot of things to discuss and I suck at editing and knowing what to put in the video.

2 biggest things though...

2. I have only had this thing for 3 days and I have already have the Sync issue where it says it is playing and doesn't have any sound 3 times. Hopefully that is something I can figure out or ford can fix or I grow some more patience because it is pretty frustrating.

Cheers!
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.  
Sponsored