Gsd1976

First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Construction
Installed the ranger lifts 2" level for my tremor. It was needed as I built a winch bumper with winch and the front lowered about 3/4". I now sit perfectly level at 38 1/2" all the way around. This is with a decked system and 150lbs of gear in the bed

Quality parts, install was let's say interesting. The first time I tried I was just being to delicate and never got one in. My first time playing with IFS and I was too worried about the cvs.

Then after beating myself up for a week watching YouTube vids I decided to just man handle it and it took about 3 hours total. I had to just think screw it. The tremor has cast iron knuckles so the YouTube vids of how easy the tierod separates does not apply. I had to go back to my Jeep roots. And a 3 foot pry bar helps pulling the lower a-arm down. The cv will separate I saw no way around this. Once the strut is back in I did need a jack to push up on the a-arm and a good amount of pressure on the knuckle to re-seat the cv. Time will tell if I messed anything up but seemed to go fine.

Still need to get an alignment. But first impressions the steering lightened up a bit for the better. Keep in mind I did add 200lbs of metal to the nose of the truck.

Have some pics

20211125_125907.jpg

20211125_125901.jpg

20211125_125852.jpg

Gr8Hortoni

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, int in a 5G
Occupation
Trucking
Looks good, Man. I’m definitely happy with mine.

Advertisement

Advertisement