• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Colorado Ranch Sierra Fiberglass shell (5ft bed)

UnregistredHypercam2

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser VX Limited
Occupation
Cybersecurity
For sale/trade is my Ranch Sierra Fiberglass shell, paint matched to Ford's Carbon Gray. Sliding windows with screens interior LED dome light, carpeted ceiling.

I bought this topper in July and drove just over 4000 miles with it, purchased mainly for my road trip move from Florida to Colorado. Now that I am settled into Colorado, I want to go a different direction and purchase an open bed rack.

Asking $1,800 OBO. Will also consider trades for an overland style bed rack, rooftop tent, cash, or other items on buyer's side. Located in Northeast Denver, willing to drive up to ~2 hours to meet for sale.

edit: more pictures/videos available upon request. Posting this on my lunch break real quick.

Ranger trail.jpg
Sponsored

GPhilly04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
I'm definitely interested in more pics/videos. I'm in Michigan but have a buddy out in Denver. I could road trip out and visit/pick this up potentially.

OP
OP
UnregistredHypercam2

UnregistredHypercam2

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity
I'm definitely interested in more pics/videos. I'm in Michigan but have a buddy out in Denver. I could road trip out and visit/pick this up potentially.
Hey there, have one interested party locally. Will let you know if that falls through.

OP
OP
UnregistredHypercam2

UnregistredHypercam2

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Couple more pictures showing the outside and the brush scratch on the passenger side

F62A6DB2-581C-4FA2-B753-9849AB54BFE0.jpeg

C99C48C1-10D6-4AC6-9528-D1CC818915BA.jpeg

40AAD50C-91DD-4ED0-BAEA-8788DF03DACC.jpeg

66FCB83B-69C3-4DA5-87C6-E2F856FB2277.jpeg

OP
OP
UnregistredHypercam2

UnregistredHypercam2

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Delisting this, decided I am going to attempt DIY camper within the shell.
Sponsored