Radar Cruise control... any details?

Blazah

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Seems to be two types of Radar Cruise control on Fords. One that will deactivate under 26 mph and one that will take you down to zero and then restart when you push a button in traffic.

Anyone have any idea which one the ranger has?

I'm going to be placing an order for this truck shortly, it's almost the perfect combination of style and features.. just wondering about this one thing! Thank you!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Saddle Tramp

First Name
Jerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350 Lariat, 2019 Ranger Lariat, 2017 Honda CRV
Occupation
Retired Rancher
On my F-350, you cannot activate it till you are at 20 mph, it doesn’t deactivate, till you are about 8, 10 mph maybe a little less. I love it, just wish it didn’t deactivate, I use it in even in city driving

Nicolas50

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger wildtrack
Good evening, on my Ranger Wildtrack, the cruise control is auto adaptive, once set at a speed the vehicle can, if for some reason I brakes the car speed decrease, releasing the brake and validating a button the vehicle resumes the set speed, even if I get closer to a slower vehicle, the Ranger stalls on its speed, if I double this vehicle the Ranger resumes its speed without having to do anything!
Off-road I can set a slow speed for big descents the vehicle will follow this speed (valid in 4L, 4H and 2H) without having to touch the pedals, just the steering wheel! It's effective!
Sorry for my English, I'm french!
Sponsored