First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Larait
Occupation
Sprinkler Fitter
It is sad to hear you pulled these. I am glad I purchased a set from 1st batch I had a feeling they might have a short run didn’t want to miss out. I finally got around to installing these yesterday build quality is excellent they are a little louder but I will adjust tension nut and see how that works out. Thanks again for making these too bad there wasn’t a higher demand ppl don’t understand the value I guess. Their loss

IMG_0691.jpeg
IMG_0692.jpeg
IMG_0693.jpeg

IMG_0691.jpeg

IMG_0692.jpeg

IMG_0693.jpeg
Sponsored

Gdub

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger FX4
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Since you no longer build them, would you consider revealing where you purchased the parts/materials. I would have no problem building a set of my own and could research where to get stuff, but it would be nice to not have to do that. I want to build a set for a 6G Ranger and it may be a little different anyway.

I built a set for my 2002 FX4 that did not require removal when disconnected and could be reconnected on unlevel ground. They were kind of complex and required a lot of machining. My German machinist went back to Germany, and I don't want to spend the time designing and machining the parts myself for a 6G Ranger. Your design is the pin pull type which make reconnecting a little more difficult but is much less complex than my design.

QuickSilver

First Name
Daven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Since you no longer build them, would you consider revealing where you purchased the parts/materials. I would have no problem building a set of my own and could research where to get stuff, but it would be nice to not have to do that. I want to build a set for a 6G Ranger and it may be a little different anyway.

I built a set for my 2002 FX4 that did not require removal when disconnected and could be reconnected on unlevel ground. They were kind of complex and required a lot of machining. My German machinist went back to Germany, and I don't want to spend the time designing and machining the parts myself for a 6G Ranger. Your design is the pin pull type which make reconnecting a little more difficult but is much less complex than my design.
Ditto, please share the parts list and any things to consider when making these>
Sponsored