First Name
Tyler W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Operator
Hey looking for some trails to drive on public land, nothing in Jeeplandia. I found a website with some stuff, a few up Calabogie way and one is through an old fellas deer camp and he seemed like a cool guy. Just something me and the young kid (single father with a kid that loves ripping in the Ranger and wrenching).

any fellow Canuckistans have some ideas or wanna go for a rip? In the Thousand Islands area myself

299C730E-559C-49F7-8018-E752A0E7B7E3.jpeg
Sponsored

Charley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCrew XLT FX4 Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Well, not in Canada, but for anyone looking for trails but not obstacles, I found this info on the Wrangler forum, and the OP has a good sense of humor judging by his thread name.
Here is the description and link:
must travel on some kind of dirt/sand/gravel to get there — no special skills or mods needed - just a Jeep and a place to go to in order to do something you love.

I really like the idea, especially for those of us that don't live close to areas with significant amount of non-paved routes to explore.

And no matter what you think of other manufacturers of off road vehicles, remember, we all live on Earth, we are all neighbors. Tread Lightly.

OP
OP
FloggingBishop

FloggingBishop

First Name
Tyler W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Operator
Well, not in Canada, but for anyone looking for trails but not obstacles, I found this info on the Wrangler forum, and the OP has a good sense of humor judging by his thread name.
Here is the description and link:
must travel on some kind of dirt/sand/gravel to get there — no special skills or mods needed - just a Jeep and a place to go to in order to do something you love.

I really like the idea, especially for those of us that don't live close to areas with significant amount of non-paved routes to explore.

And no matter what you think of other manufacturers of off road vehicles, remember, we all live on Earth, we are all neighbors. Tread Lightly.
I more mean I’m not looking to turn my Ranger into a submarine or a tank, just something to put the FX4 package to work a bit. Get a little mud on the tires

ISUACE

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Hey looking for some trails to drive on public land, nothing in Jeeplandia. I found a website with some stuff, a few up Calabogie way and one is through an old fellas deer camp and he seemed like a cool guy. Just something me and the young kid (single father with a kid that loves ripping in the Ranger and wrenching).

any fellow Canuckistans have some ideas or wanna go for a rip? In the Thousand Islands area myself

299C730E-559C-49F7-8018-E752A0E7B7E3.jpeg
Isn't that basically most of Canada?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Tyler, I’ll keep an eye out for places in mid-western Ontario and let you know if i find anything. There’s a weird spot near Lucknow/Wingham that looks like a 4x4 campground. They have a long strip that looks like a mud bog and some some crazy homemade rigs in the yard. I’m heading through that way next weekend and will stop in and ask what it’s all about. Not too far from Port.

OP
OP
FloggingBishop

FloggingBishop

First Name
Tyler W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Operator
Hey Tyler, I’ll keep an eye out for places in mid-western Ontario and let you know if i find anything. There’s a weird spot near Lucknow/Wingham that looks like a 4x4 campground. They have a long strip that looks like a mud bog and some some crazy homemade rigs in the yard. I’m heading through that way next weekend and will stop in and ask what it’s all about. Not too far from Port.
Awesome thanks fella! Looks like there are some dunes by or on the Rez around south Hampton or around Sauble. Probably not open to us tho...

Silverfox

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 xlt sport 4x4
Occupation
Tech
No problem. Went dirt biking at the Ganny today. Always c a few Jeep’s and Tacos.