First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, 2014 Fiesta ST
Occupation
Outlaw
Traded my RS for the Ranger at the beginning of the year. As you can probably tell, I don't keep my vehicles stock for very long. Ended up here looking for more info about using forscan. Usually don't stick around car/truck forums too long cause they can be a little toxic for my taste, but this one seems a bit more mature.

IMG_20200919_165939_3.jpg

PXL_20210420_211228418_2.jpg
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Welcome! Your Ranger looks great Henry and I really like the front bumper, you should start a build page. This is a great site and a wealth of knowledge to be found here. We usually warn people that it's easy to spend money here but it looks like you're way ahead of the game. :like: As far as being more mature here that's in the eye of the beholder.?

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
Traded my RS for the Ranger at the beginning of the year. As you can probably tell, I don't keep my vehicles stock for very long. Ended up here looking for more info about using forscan. Usually don't stick around car/truck forums too long cause they can be a little toxic for my taste, but this one seems a bit more mature.
Beautiful truck, but I can't help but feeling like you're calling Ranger folk old... :LOL:

OP
OP
eyes4eve

eyes4eve

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, 2014 Fiesta ST
Occupation
Outlaw
Welcome! if that was your White RS ( that look sweet as well ).
Yes, I miss her so but couldn't pass up the offer I got. It paid for the truck outright.

Beautiful truck, but I can't help but feeling like you're calling Ranger folk old... :LOL:
I may be a young man, but I've learned to appreciate wisdom that comes from life experience, regardless of age. I'm used to tuner car forums, where most users field of expertise is vaping.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I may be a young man, but I've learned to appreciate wisdom that comes from life experience, regardless of age. I'm used to tuner car forums, where most users field of expertise is vaping.
You should venture over to Tacoma World. My guess is they're hitting the crack pipe heavy over there. lol

Jrel209

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT crew cab
Got more PICs of the alpharex headlamps