Pre order rebate

jeffe

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'98 Lincoln MK VIII, '19 Ranger XLT, Magnetic, 2WD CC, Sport pkg, towing pkg, rear locker.
Occupation
CPO, USN Retired, Retired AT&T Field Tech
Like many here, I received the $750 pre order rebate from Ford in the mail. When I presented it to my dealer on 26 Dec. when I placed my order all was good. When it came time to take possession of my Ranger and do the paperwork, the salesman could no longer find the rebate in the vincent system. In the past two weeks, Ford has been no help to my salesman. Has anyone else encountered this and if so, was it resolved? TIA!
Sponsored

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
I thought there was a "take delivery" clause on that. There are different rebates available now.

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Oilfield Service Company Area Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
Like many here, I received the $750 pre order rebate from Ford in the mail. When I presented it to my dealer on 26 Dec. when I placed my order all was good. When it came time to take possession of my Ranger and do the paperwork, the salesman could no longer find the rebate in the vincent system. In the past two weeks, Ford has been no help to my salesman. Has anyone else encountered this and if so, was it resolved? TIA!
I know when I used mine, it was listed as valid up to 4/1/19. I bet it dropped off the system after the 1st.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I know when I used mine, it was listed as valid up to 4/1/19. I bet it dropped off the system after the 1st.
I picked mine up on 4/14 and still got the rebate with no issues.
Sponsored