First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2017 Silverado, 1996 Jeep
Occupation
Army
Well everyone...I have a 2021 with only 200 miles on it now. Over the past day it threw a check engine light and the little wrench light. I pulled the code myself and it comes up with a PO299 “turbo underpressure” code. Took it to the dealer and they said theyre booked up until may 5th and can’t get it looked at until then ?. Well, the truck was running fine, now it feels like it has reduced power after the wrench light came on. Has this every happened to any of you? Have any suggestions?
Sponsored

Zaph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, A whole garage full of motorcycles
Occupation
Engineer
Did the dealer give you approval to ride it around in that condition? I'd park it before something gets worse.

And for the record I'd park it at the dealer and tell them they should give you a loaner vehicle until they get it fixed.

OP
OP
Black Sunshine

Black Sunshine

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2017 Silverado, 1996 Jeep
Occupation
Army
Did the dealer give you approval to ride it around in that condition? I'd park it before something gets worse.

And for the record I'd park it at the dealer and tell them they should give you a loaner vehicle until they get it fixed.
I parked it at home. Actually ended up popping the hood a bit ago just to look for any sort of obvious vacuum leak and boom, intercooler pipe was hanging halfway off. Apparently the clamp wasn’t on all the way. I put the gasket back in correctly and reattached the pipe. Runs great now and no check engine light. I guess being a mechanic helps sometimes ?.