First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Anyone made it through the squeeze in their Ranger? I know this is a big time jeep trail and the wranglers are about 5" narrower than our Rangers. Anyone ever done it?
Sponsored

ouroboros87

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Business Analyst

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Following as well.

gvb1940

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger 4x4 FX4 XLT super cab
Occupation
Retired
Anyone made it through the squeeze in their Ranger? I know this is a big time jeep trail and the wranglers are about 5" narrower than our Rangers. Anyone ever done it?
I went up there in my Sprinter and looked at it. I wouldn’t take my Ranger through that. Nice Trail getting up there though.

Gdub

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger FX4
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
I have gone through it in my 1973 FJ55 Landcruiser. I did it both ways because the drop off was too washed out to get through without body damage. I also went through with my 1989 STX Ranger. This time I was determined to go down the drop off and I did successfully without any damage.

I don't know if I would try it with a 2019+ Ranger. It was very tight with my Landcruiser and the rear side window rocked very close to the left wall. Coming back out was more difficult due to the climb but clearance seemed better. I had a shell on the back of my 89 Ranger but it seemed to get through easier than the Lancruiser.

A friend witnessed a guy that was determined to get through with an F-150. Apparently, he did but both sides were damaged very bad. That was an expensive challenge.
Sponsored