First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger FX-4 Off-Road BLK PKG Cactus Gray
Occupation
Stay at home puppy daddy
I was visiting Sint Maarten again (years ago seeing the Ranger there and wondering why America did not have one..) and saw a handful of trucks we do not have on our soil. An updated?? Nissan Frontier & Navara, VW Amarock, a few Tacoma's & Chevy Colorado's mostly Toyota Hilux trucks, and many Ranger models, like the Wildtrak and this Ranger Limited which seems to be a mix of an XLT & the Lariat. I rented a Toyota 4Runner, a truck I had my eye on last year and was very glad I never bought one after having one for a week. Not impressed overall, and found it to be another under powered Toyota engine.
IMG_1157.JPG
IMG_1154.JPG
IMG_1158.JPG
IMG_1156.JPG
IMG_1155.JPG
IMG_1048.jpg
IMG_1044.jpg
IMG_1057.jpg
IMG_1056.jpg
IMG_1032.jpg
IMG_0924.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ranger Danger

Ranger Danger

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Stay at home puppy daddy
Last edited:

Lmood

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I really wish Toyota would bring the Hilux over. Those trucks are absolutely bullet proof. If you've seen any of the TopGear episodes that show what they did to that truck, you know what I'm talking about.

OP
OP
Ranger Danger

Ranger Danger

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Stay at home puppy daddy
I really wish Toyota would bring the Hilux over. Those trucks are absolutely bullet proof. If you've seen any of the TopGear episodes that show what they did to that truck, you know what I'm talking about.
Good thing you said that here & not on Tacoma World...:LOL:

Lmood

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Good thing you said that here & not on Tacoma World...:LOL:
You aren't lying lol. I mean, I come from a Lexus platform and know the reliability of Toyota. the Tacoma is a great truck, but i can almost guarantee that if they brought a Hilux over and offered it in diesel, they would probably be one of the best selling trucks available.

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
You aren't lying lol. I mean, I come from a Lexus platform and know the reliability of Toyota. the Tacoma is a great truck, but i can almost guarantee that if they brought a Hilux over and offered it in diesel, they would probably be one of the best selling trucks available.
I'd be amazed if anyone bothered to develop a new small diesel for the US market. Even in Europe, the question is getting to be whether gas replaces diesel before electrics replace both of them.
Sponsored