Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Supercab FX4
Occupation
Printer
Vehicle Showcase
Here is first couple of pics. I will add pictures and videos as the trip goes on.

20230525_172807.jpg

20230525_172707.jpg
One of the most beautiful places in the world. I will be retiring there soon, and plan to travel around the different provinces. We have been there a few times. but many more places to see and spend some more time at. Water is so perfect there it is like taking a bath with water that never gets cold. I am looking forward to doing some diving there also.

IMG_0576.JPG

OP
OP
Synfulz

Synfulz

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
So today was a interesting day on the water. Almost was my last day on earth. So we stopped to go to a place called Hidden Beach. I get off and snorkeled to the beach no biggie. Which was a short run like 500 meters. So when I left I decided I would go around the island instead the short run which was about 1.5 kms. Again no biggie I can go a ways with fins. But going around the island into a channel, we'll not smart move. As the current around the island in the channel was shall we say STRONG. Well I made it around and had my boat in sight 1000 meters. Only problem I had zero left in me. I started sinking as I couldn't get enough air to float or breath. There was no way I was making to my boat. Luckily there was another boat about 300 meters. I started screaming for help, I was going down. A filipino guy jumped in a life vest and got to me as I was just about done for. So now I was able to float. He pulled towards my boat, then my crew came in a brought me the rest of the way back. By the time I recovered that boat left. So sadly I didn't get the opportunity to properly thank him. So that was my day.
Sponsored