Other trucks parking next to your Ranger

Meangreen92lx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4 Carbonized Gray
Occupation
Ford/Lincoln Technician
Every morning at the gym all the cool kids with trucks line up in the furthest out part of the parking lot. Lol. At least everyone gives a space or 2 between vehicles. There are another handful of trucks going the other way not in the picture as well. Plus always some joker in a random car mixed in. Pretty obvious it's truck only parking.

20210518_063352.jpg
Sponsored

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Every morning at the gym all the cool kids with trucks line up in the furthest out part of the parking lot. Lol. At least everyone gives a space or 2 between vehicles. There are another handful of trucks going the other way not in the picture as well. Plus always some joker in a random car mixed in. Pretty obvious it's truck only parking.

20210518_063352.jpg
The parking lot at our local YMCA has a section like this as well! Note that the "cool kids" (like me) choose spots in the shade (or mostly) for their trucks!

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Here is where the cool kids park their rides mornings at my neighborhood YMCA! It is far to the rear, where there is plenty of space available, and nicely shaded at that hour. You have to walk farther to get to the main building's entrance, but, hey, we go to the Y to exercise, anyway!

True Fact: Just when I got done taking this picture with my iPhone, an attractive young woman walks up and says, "Is yours one of the three? Mine is the one in the middle...."

IMG_3458.JPG

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
nice... who was there first i wonder ? Like the way you park sir ! Any door ding is 100% on the other guy and he still is too damn close imo...
I got my choice end spot and snuggle against the curb...
Sponsored