First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Occupation
Computer stuff
I know the 5th gen ranger wheels and hubs use a 6x5.5 bolt pattern and have a 93.1mm center bore with a +55 offset (thanks to the Ranger Station for having a lot of info).

I'm curious what other vehicles have OEM wheels that will fit WITHOUT the use of adapters or spacers?

I see modern tacoma/tundra also use a 6x5.5 with a 106mm bore, +25 offset, so they would work with a set of hub rings.

Looks like GM is out since they have a center bore that is much smaller than ours.

Basically I'm on the hunt for some cheap wheels for winter tires. OEM take off wheels tend to be a cheap way to go (ex: a set of 5 Bronco wheels I was eyeing sold for $250 here, they were brand new...wish I had jumped on them). I figure a thread listing makes/models/years to look for would help more than just me ;-). Is there anything other than Toyota that you know of?
Sponsored

GBryant155

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger super crew 4x4
Occupation
Welder/fabricator
I bought these factory wheels of Facebook marketplace for $200

IMG_3157.png

Utope

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cactus Grey XLT SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I think you're looking at Ranger, Bronco, and Toyota. Chevy also has the 6 on 5.5 but at a smaller hub bore. Keep in mind with Toyota (add 4Runner and Sequoia in addition to Tacoma/Tundra) you might want to grab some hub rings since they have a larger bore.

Last edited:

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
I know the 5th gen ranger wheels and hubs use a 6x5.5 bolt pattern and have a 93.1mm center bore with a +55 offset (thanks to the Ranger Station for having a lot of info).

I'm curious what other vehicles have OEM wheels that will fit WITHOUT the use of adapters or spacers?

I see modern tacoma/tundra also use a 6x5.5 with a 106mm bore, +25 offset, so they would work with a set of hub rings.

Looks like GM is out since they have a center bore that is much smaller than ours.

Basically I'm on the hunt for some cheap wheels for winter tires. OEM take off wheels tend to be a cheap way to go (ex: a set of 5 Bronco wheels I was eyeing sold for $250 here, they were brand new...wish I had jumped on them). I figure a thread listing makes/models/years to look for would help more than just me ;-). Is there anything other than Toyota that you know of?
Why don't you just go to the forum's for sale area, wheels and tires, and look for something in your area.....lots of adds with many not indicating sold.
Maybe you'll get lucky with a member wanting to sell a set cheap....
Even post your needs in the "Want to Buy" section...
Couldn't hurt !!!

Last edited:

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
I'm looking for some "sasquatch" wheels for my bronco. I'm not going all the way to 35's but I read they have different offset an space the wheel a little more out from the fender giving a slightly wider look. I'll probably go to 285/70's so I can stay with a P rated tire.

I'm also considering these from amazon, the price is about what the sas wheels are going for without tires or maybe even less an I think they look nice maybe someone with knowledge can chime in with how this offset compares to the stock ranger wheels.

SPECIFICATIONS: 6x5.5" (6x139.7) Bolt Pattern. 17x9 Wheel Size. +12 Offset (5.5" Backspacing). 93.1mm Centerbore. Matte Black finish with a durable clear coat can endure the toughest weather conditions.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09K8W8JHW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_5?smid=A23ID4AZTDBV78&th=1

SDXLT

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT FX4
I'm looking for some "sasquatch" wheels for my bronco. I'm not going all the way to 35's but I read they have different offset an space the wheel a little more out from the fender giving a slightly wider look. I'll probably go to 285/70's so I can stay with a P rated tire.

I'm also considering these from amazon, the price is about what the sas wheels are going for without tires or maybe even less an I think they look nice maybe someone with knowledge can chime in with how this offset compares to the stock ranger wheels.

SPECIFICATIONS: 6x5.5" (6x139.7) Bolt Pattern. 17x9 Wheel Size. +12 Offset (5.5" Backspacing). 93.1mm Centerbore. Matte Black finish with a durable clear coat can endure the toughest weather conditions.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09K8W8JHW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_5?smid=A23ID4AZTDBV78&th=1
I’m running Squatch wheels on my 21 XLT and they are sweet. The offset gives just enough poke so they don’t look like roller skates and there’s not many people running them on Rangers. I got em off Craigslist brand new takeoffs for $900 for 5 and the fifth went under the truck in the spare no problem. I’m running 265/70’s and don’t have the itch to go to the 285’s now with the extra poke. Check offer up and Craigslist and the bronco6g forums. I had multiple guys willing to part with theirs for $900. If you can find first edition with the black beauty rings they look great. I plan to powder coat mine next tire change to try and get rid of some of the rash they’ve gotten off roading already

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I’m running Squatch wheels on my 21 XLT and they are sweet. The offset gives just enough poke so they don’t look like roller skates and there’s not many people running them on Rangers. I got em off Craigslist brand new takeoffs for $900 for 5 and the fifth went under the truck in the spare no problem. I’m running 265/70’s and don’t have the itch to go to the 285’s now with the extra poke. Check offer up and Craigslist and the bronco6g forums. I had multiple guys willing to part with theirs for $900. If you can find first edition with the black beauty rings they look great. I plan to powder coat mine next tire change to try and get rid of some of the rash they’ve gotten off roading already
I've seen them on the bronco forum but nothing close to me yet. Pricing varies an prices get steep with tires an TPM sensors included. If I get a set I might try painting the calipers an lock rings the same color.

I bet they stand out on the ranger. I miss the ranger but needed the back seat room more than the bed.

JimG_AZ

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4
I would start looking for new or near new takeoffs. Check this forum, Facebook Marketplace, CraigsList and OfferUp. My Ranger FX4 has Tremor tires and wheels that were new takeoffs. I found them locally on OfferUp.

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
There's a set of bronco big bend wheels with tpm sensors listed in the bronco forum in South East Ohio for $150! That's the ones I have they look ok just very common on the bronco. Here's the wheels on my bronco.

bronco.jpg
Sponsored