Security Supervisor

Muffin1

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silver STX 4X4 SC
Whoohoo!!!!!!! My truck is scheduled for production!!!!!! Week of Feb 6th! :like: :clap: I see a celebratory beer coming this evening.

Yea yea I know it is going to change 17 1/2 times. Whatever. Leave me alone and let me bask in the sunshine. Don't rain on my parade. :party:??

Did I happen to mention that I ordered a Ranger?!

Wurd

;)
Are you aware you can track you order here;
Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Home
be forewarned you'll be checking weekly at least :LOL:

OP
OP
Friday yet?

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.
Update:
Build date has moved... as I anticipated. Got the email this morning. Probably not the last time this will happen either. :crying:

Backed up one week. Now projected to be week of Feb. 13th.

Expected it. Been looking for it. Not a surprise in the least. But man does it suck. :computerrage:

Glad I've become more patient as I've aged. :crackup:

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Update:
Build date has moved... as I anticipated. Got the email this morning. Probably not the last time this will happen either. :crying:

Backed up one week. Now projected to be week of Feb. 13th.

Expected it. Been looking for it. Not a surprise in the least. But man does it suck. :computerrage:

Glad I've become more patient as I've aged. :crackup:
Probably had to give Sid @Msfitoy your transmission. ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Friday yet?

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
OP
OP
Friday yet?

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Will not neither!
IMG_20230104_125637.gif
You could be like me and finally take delivery 9nly to take it back to the dealer a week later for water leaks and fan noises... Ijs.

Let them take their time building it right. Lol

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Either that or Dave pulled some strings and secretly added a damn tailgate damper to my order!
Actually 2 dampers. o_O I need a sucker friend who I could trust to test out a new dual damper kit. Sorry for the delay. ?

OP
OP
Friday yet?

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Figured it was only appropriate to update this thread with the breaking news today.

BEAUTIFUL BLUE TREMOR WAS BUILT YESTERDAY AT 13:00HR!!!!!!!!!!!!
:clap: :LOL: :turkey: :clap::thumbsup::handsinair::fistbump::rockon::handshake::inlove:
:dance:?

You non-blue owners will never admit it, but you know that whole damn plant came to a stop while everyone stared at that truck with a look of complete awe on their faces. Think of the cell phone photos that were taken with those folks texting the pics telling their friends "You have just got to see this truck!"

Now waiting clock #2 starts............ when oh when will that blue beauty arrive?

Edit: Small correction. My baby was born at 02:00HR today, Feb. 14th! Wow, to think of the birthday parties going forward. Just want the best for my baby. :idea: Hmmm... wonder if I should have a baby shower? Create a registry for gifts/mods?!:clap:

Still can't figure out why the warden isn't impressed with my thinking skills.

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Figured it was only appropriate to update this thread with the breaking news today.

:clap: :LOL: :turkey: :clap::thumbsup::handsinair::fistbump::rockon::handshake::inlove:

You non-blue owners will never admit it, but you know that whole damn plant came to a stop while everyone stared at that truck with a look of complete awe on their faces. Think of the cell phone photos that were taken with those folks texting the pics telling their friends "You have just got to see this truck!"

Now waiting clock #2 starts............ when oh when will that blue beauty arrive?
At 13:00 hour you say. Hmmm right after lunch when everyone's all tired from eating and the only thing on their mind is either a nap, a quickie in that new blue Ranger or going home. :shock::oops:

OP
OP
Friday yet?

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
At 13:00 hour you say. Hmmm right after lunch when everyone's all tired from eating and the only thing on their mind is either a nap, a quickie in that new blue Ranger or going home. :shock::oops:
Jeez. Better not be any stains in my new truck! :angry::surprised:o_O

(Never dreamed trying to get a Ranger would be so incredibly stressful. And to think, once I get it I have to immediately come to this forum and start bitching about it. Why! Why?! I just want my truck. Transmission, drive shaft, paint, thin metal, vibrations, lack of damper, and all. Just give me my truck. With no stains.)

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired

?

55A601BE-4CB9-4ECB-B045-F6286A07A1CD.png
Sponsored